Not all ASX shares available?

NikG

Hi IG Community,

any Aussie ASX traders / investors here? Wondering if it’s just me or does IG not cover all of the ASX stocks in particular small caps and the newer IPOs?

I find it takes weeks to months to have them available on the platform where as the Banking platforms have them just sting you plenty for transaction fees!

Any advice would be appreciated!

thanks

Nik

Guest YourDaddy

Yes, I've noticed over the last few years that most IPOs aren't shown on IG for a day or two.

However I found a work around back in 2017, I called support the morning of an IPO and it was added it instantly. 

Hi all,

thanks for joining the conversation.

To mention a few as STAYC mentioned:

• Dusk (DSK)
  • Megado (MEG)
  • Aussie Broadband (ABB) - for a good while and then when I started talking to customer service the stock appeared a few days later?
  • Stemcell United Limited (SCU)

There have been many others just none come to mind. I was advised by customer service regarding the below but that was  an additional $20 spent and made no difference.

Have not heard back from Customer Service since then unfortunately requesting further information.

It's a great platform otherwise just unsure why we aren't able to access all ASX stocks?

Thanks

Nik

image.png.416df0066dcb4636a9b4a109caec6021.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart, ChianLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD) LINKUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Zigzag Position: Wave C Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave (I) of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: 8.498 Details: Wave C May be complete and the price increase again in Wave A or I. ChianLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Trading Strategy: It looks like the correction wave (II) is over. And the price is rising in wave (III), so we will focus on the five-wave increase in the Impulse pattern, which is likely to stay above the 24.00 level. ChianLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an Uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum.   Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge H4 Chart, ChianLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD) LINKUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Zigzag Position: Wave C Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave (I) of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: 8.498 Details: Wave C May be complete and the price increase again in Wave A or I ChianLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Trading Strategy: It looks like the correction wave (II) is over. And the price is rising in wave (III), so we will focus on the five-wave increase in the Impulse pattern, which is likely to stay above the 24.00 level. ChianLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an Uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum. Technical Analyst : Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
    • Would love to grab at a little lower!
us