Complaint. Withdrawal time is too long

Guest Phuong Thuy Bui

Guest Phuong Thuy Bui

Hi, 

The processing time for withdrawal from my account to the card that i used to deposit is too long 3-5 working days. Can IG have a better system to speed up the process please, it's very inconvenient for customers when it takes almost a week to receive the fund. 

On 20/11/2020 at 02:05, Guest Phuong Thuy Bui said:

Hi, 

The processing time for withdrawal from my account to the card that i used to deposit is too long 3-5 working days. Can IG have a better system to speed up the process please, it's very inconvenient for customers when it takes almost a week to receive the fund. 

Hey, 

Thanks for your post. 

Card withdrawals usually take 2-4 working days but they are the slowest of all withdrawal process. We do have the option to withdraw back to bank accounts (1 working day) or paypal (usually 24 hour on working days but as fast as 2 hours). 

If you're a new customer and you funded with a card you may have to send all the funds back there but when you're with us for a longer time you will be able to verify you card and send funds back to different sources if you wish. 

All the best 

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/12/2020 at 15:24, Skyline69_uk said:

The same problem with this for me too. There is no reason why this can't be much faster. It seems IG is holding onto the money to make use of it for a while which is very disappointing for me as my other investment systems do not do this.

Hey, 

Thanks for your post. 

We have no benefit from holding onto clients funds. The paypal and bank withdrawal are very fast. Also, card withdrawals take 2-4 working days but we send the funds our on the same day as you process the withdrawal (if not the following working day if made after midday). It's the process in between IG sending the money and your bank receiving it which takes that amount of time which we don't have control over. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I am struggling with Fund Withdrawal.

I had deposited my funds using a Debit Card and I requested Fund back to my Debit Card Only. But every time I request funds it gets rejected and I they don't provide any reason for it. 

Its literally tiring,  I am feeling to suspect that weather they do it so that person cannot take their money back and its only used by IG

Can someone Help.

3 hours ago, Obaid said:

I am struggling with Fund Withdrawal.

I had deposited my funds using a Debit Card and I requested Fund back to my Debit Card Only. But every time I request funds it gets rejected and I they don't provide any reason for it. 

Its literally tiring,  I am feeling to suspect that weather they do it so that person cannot take their money back and its only used by IG

Can someone Help.

Hey, 

If you've had issues withdrawing in the past meaning you had to verify the card you deposited with you can send the funds back to the bank account directly. 

If this is the case, you can select bank withdrawal on the MYIG page> Live accounts> Withdraw funds> Withdraw to bank account. 

All the best

23 hours ago, CharlotteIG said:

Hey, 

If you've had issues withdrawing in the past meaning you had to verify the card you deposited with you can send the funds back to the bank account directly. 

If this is the case, you can select bank withdrawal on the MYIG page> Live accounts> Withdraw funds> Withdraw to bank account. 

All the best

Can you check and tell me what exactly is the problem with my funds transfer and how can it be solved.

Account ID: RXSE4

Edited by Obaid