Price Ladder

• 3 weeks later...

Hi 

Thanks for sharing the idea! Ladders/DOM panels I have traded on in the past and find them very useful. They are particularly useful for clients that are scalping or those who want a more interactive trading experience. Although we do not offer such a tool at the moment it is something I would like to see and so I will be sure  to pass on this suggestion to the team that are responsible for dealing improvements. 

In the meantime there is ladder that is available on the ProRealTime platform that works in the same way but without the level 2 market depth. 

I hope that helps! 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi .  There is currently an 'order book' but without the level 2 data I'm not sure how much value it is, just another way of seeing your own orders, not the markets. I may be missing something though.

Check out the setting tab bottom right. (ps, that preset QTY of 20 was a mistake, must remember to fix if I ever actually use this).

prtpl.PNG

If i click on my platform this link it displays order ticket mabe ive messed up the settings

after your response i went on and looked at L2 Forex Direct Ladder so something good came out for it even if it was not what im looking for

youre right im interested in orders going through like Futures Forwards.

FXCM displays client volume and has On Real Balance volume indicator which is less than what Market Delta displays using Futures instruments.

similar thing for spread bet would have been useful to see volume going through so that volume price action strategies can be implemented in spread betting. hopefully in future

Thanks for looking into this for me.

, that's right, no level 2 data (market orders), the buy/sell columns will only display your orders on the IG version so not much use really. You used to get market depth on a FXPro demo account but not sure how accurate that was.

IG has a level 2 data service but it seems only for CFDs not spread betting accounts. I hope this changes in the future, also, IG says they hope to have volume data soon too.