How to participate in ASX Share Purchase Plan

InTheWild

Question

HI UG support,

I have an Austrlian IG share account, and like to participate in the TALGA ASX:TLG share purchase plan as I own Talga's share in my share account with IG. 

It looks like I have to signup with In Talga's registry Automic: https://investor.automic.com.au/#/signup in order to purchase the share. It is however asking me for the HIN, which i understand IG operates under a Custody model, so I am not able to provide the HIN. 

So how can I participate in TALGA's Share Purchae Plan?

Thank You

image.thumb.png.7b147ce7df92c9a03e0532a92e1e69cb.png

Edited by InTheWild
  • Like 1

4 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Saima said:

why don't we get an answer here for this question?? I have exact same question 

On 14/04/2021 at 19:51, Guest Michael said:

Did you ever get an answer to this one?

On 04/01/2021 at 07:25, Christoph213 said:

I have the exact same question.

On 21/12/2020 at 21:31, InTheWild said:

HI UG support,

I have an Austrlian IG share account, and like to participate in the TALGA ASX:TLG share purchase plan as I own Talga's share in my share account with IG. 

It looks like I have to signup with In Talga's registry Automic: https://investor.automic.com.au/#/signup in order to purchase the share. It is however asking me for the HIN, which i understand IG operates under a Custody model, so I am not able to provide the HIN. 

So how can I participate in TALGA's Share Purchae Plan?

Thank You

image.thumb.png.7b147ce7df92c9a03e0532a92e1e69cb.png

Hi All,

Under Share Trading with IG, shares purchased are held by Citi in a direct custody capacity.  Australian shares purchased through IG are registered in CHESS under Citicorp Nominees Pty Limited, with a CHESS Participant Identification Number (PID) 20018. They are held on the client’s behalf by Citibank Pty Ltd. UK and US shares are held by Citibank N.A. German shares are held by Citigroup Global Markets. The clients are the ultimate beneficial owners. 
Thefore, we do not have HIn numbers to provide but the PID number 20018.

All the best - Arvin