Jump to content

hello. how do I transfer my account to another broker? do I need to close the open positions first?


Recommended Posts

On 13/01/2021 at 19:45, akassaman said:

hello. how do I transfer my account to another broker?  do I need to close the open positions first?

Hey @akassaman

If you wish to transfer leveraged accounts CFD/ Spread betting this isn't something we can do. You will have to close your positions and withdraw the funds. 

With share dealing/ ISAs you can transfer your portfolio. You simply need to reach out to the new provider. They will ask you questions and will contact us regarding the transfer. We handle it broker to broker. 

All the best

Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
On 15/01/2021 at 11:28, CharlotteIG said:

Hey @akassaman

If you wish to transfer leveraged accounts CFD/ Spread betting this isn't something we can do. You will have to close your positions and withdraw the funds. 

With share dealing/ ISAs you can transfer your portfolio. You simply need to reach out to the new provider. They will ask you questions and will contact us regarding the transfer. We handle it broker to broker. 

All the best

thanks a lot for that.  difficult to achieve as positions are currently long and not in blue yet. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • 1 month later...
On 25/01/2021 at 12:31, akassaman said:

thanks a lot for that.  difficult to achieve as positions are currently long and not in blue yet. 

Sorry to here this. 

Unfortunately with the leveraged accounts we're not able to transfer them across they have to be closed.

All the best and apologies. 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • General Statistics

    • Total Topics
      15,169
    • Total Posts
      73,250
    • Total Members
      61,594
    • Most Online
      5,137
      14/01/21 09:51

    Newest Member
    jasonleppan
    Joined 12/05/21 17:17
  • Posts

    • I don't think it would be a problem trading during the weekend. You can trade whenever you want.  I learned how to do it on the cryptoinformator website. The highest income is brought by bitcoin. When looking at the value of the current 55,000 dollars, of course, everyone is thinking about investing in it. Forecasts vary, and many believe that by the end of 2021, they would have surpassed 100,000 dollars. The growth is projected to be based on the fact that real-world payment flow stock markets are still burdened by the current pandemic but is also based on the increasing acceptance of BTC as legal tender ( PayPal is bringing this option, and bitcoin is also coming to Wall Street soon).
    • I played around with it (created two plots of the smallest viable K-32 size). While I'm farming this tiny amount now I've stopped plotting until pooling is introduced - since existing plots aren't going to be compatible with pooling. The cost of wearing out SSDs is high. You're effectively buying (via SSD wear) lottery tickets (the plots) with a chance of winning a lottery (by farming). Without pooling its unlikely small players will win. The "estimated time to win" is based on current network space that will probably rise at a very quick rate reducing your chance of winning exponentially.  Unless you're farming petabytes, using the rule of large numbers to take out the lottery element, its not worth the time of smaller farmers imho. It may be worthwhile when they introduce pooling.
    • Yeah, you can trade whenever you want. 
×
×
  • Create New...