Rolls Royce Historic Stock price miss match to yahoo

Chris2020

Hi All 

I am currently in a long position on RR and the history is strange on the stock price and do not understand why i am seeing  a difference between IG and Yahoo.... 

So on Yahoo RR on a 5 year high is only at 345 ish but on IG on the 2nd August 2018 it shows a high of 1104.5  I assume I am looking at different tickets but both have RR.L in the News Code. 

Confused : I think maybe due to Stock split but would they not update the historical reference so that you can properly compare over time in IG

IG.PNG

Yahoo.PNG

• 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Portuma's innovative approach to in-game advertising and Play-to-Earn (P2E) has sparked significant interest in the gaming and blockchain communities. Portuma's blockchain integration simplifies ad implementation for game developers and enables transparent transactions.  Its Win-Win Ecosystem aims to benefit all participants. advertisers gain reach, publishers earn revenue, and players get rewarded. While Portuma is a strong contender in the P2E and in-game advertising space, it's not the only player. Other projects are exploring innovative approaches to monetization, engagement, and rewards.  With its listing on Bitget, Portuma is poised to revolutionize the monetization of in-game advertising. But is it the ultimate solution, or just a stepping stone in the evolving P2E and in-game advertising landscape? Have you explored other P2E or in-game advertising projects? Do you think Portuma is a revolutionary force or a stepping stone? Share your thoughts in the comments!
    • Portuma's innovative approach to in-game advertising and Play-to-Earn (P2E) has sparked significant interest in the gaming and blockchain communities. Portuma's blockchain integration simplifies ad implementation for game developers and enables transparent transactions.  Its Win-Win Ecosystem aims to benefit all participants. advertisers gain reach, publishers earn revenue, and players get rewarded. While Portuma is a strong contender in the P2E and in-game advertising space, it's not the only player. Other projects are exploring innovative approaches to monetization, engagement, and rewards.  With its listing on Bitget, Portuma is poised to revolutionize the monetization of in-game advertising. But is it the ultimate solution, or just a stepping stone in the evolving P2E and in-game advertising landscape? Have you explored other P2E or in-game advertising projects? Do you think Portuma is a revolutionary force or a stepping stone? Share your thoughts in the comments!
    • LinqAI is making waves by offering versatile AI tools and fostering a decentralized future through Web3. LinqAI offers some compelling features that set it apart such as focus on Web3 Integration like deep commitment to integrating AI solutions with the decentralized future of Web3, limited supply token with a focus on revenue sharing and incentivizing long-term holders (similar to a UBI model within Web3) and Pre-Built AI Tools like Marketr, Engagr, and Analyzr offer specific solutions for marketing, customer service, and data analysis. So, is LinqAI the ultimate solution for AI-powered business solutions with Web3 Integration because it got listed on Bitget? It's a promising contender, but the market is evolving rapidly. What do you think? Is LinqAI a game-changer for AI-powered business solutions and Web3 integration, or just an interesting concept? Have you explored any other AI for business or Web3-integrated projects? Share your thoughts in the comments!
us