• 4 weeks later...

Hi,, 100% margin is not realy issue,, issue is that IG is requesting us to close our existing positions (And to lose our money/investments) and in case we will not they threatening us they will Force Close our positions.,

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Market Movement: ETH's price is currently around $3,263, showing slight variability with minor daily changes.   Tech Innovations: Ethereum's recent Cancun-Deneb upgrade marks the beginning of "The Surge" era, focusing on significant enhancements to scalability, efficiency, and security.   Community and Events: Anticipation is high with a packed event schedule including ETHGlobal and DappCon, among other global conferences and hackathons, reflecting a vibrant and engaged community.   Future Prospects: Analysts are optimistic, with predictions suggesting that ETH could reach as high as $10,000 due to its technical upgrades and growing mainstream adoption.
    • Yes yes.i have every thing.This was before and after 5pm.My opening price was 1.0716.I honestly feel robbed and i recorded the whole thing but sadly am unble to attach it here. FYI this isn't the first time and i habe twice called your office.
    • While after all the previous halvings, Bitcoin's price skyrocketed, this halving will be different. This is because now the Bitcoin ETF is in play, which will attract long-term investors, resulting in a decrease in volatility. Bitcoin will most likely still experience a hike and reach new heights, but the returns will not match the previous levels.
us