Refund (Withdrawal) Processing

StormChaser

Question

@CharlotteIG How long is it currently taking to process withdrawals?   I requested two on Friday 26th.  I received the confirmation notices but not as of 1640h today, no approval notices.  I also received no reply to an enquiry on the matter sent yesterday.

Have you a backlog in payment processing and/or support?

3 answers to this question

I have tried three times in the last week to withdraw some money and every time they send me a message:

"We’re unable to return your funds
We have encountered an issue that has prevented us from returning your funds" (with no other explanations).

Apparently they had some problems about a month ago so...

Anyone who has issues getting withdrawals processed from IG please feel free to add.  I am starting to suspect that IG has capital issues and despite the fact we are supposedly have segregated accounts we are are having issues having capital returned.  IG has financial issues.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    Venkatd7
    Joined 06/05/21 04:29
    • Hi  For those interested in the Video Gaming industry we recently interviewed the product manager for VanEck Video Gaming & Esports ETF to talk about how the industry will perform as lockdown measures start to ease and what is fueling future growth https://blubrry.com/igtradingthemarkets/74972956/how-investors-can-profit-from-the-growing-video-gaming-and-esports-industry/   Are there any other exciting sectors you would like to see covered on the podcast by an industry expert?
    • Yes I am aware that I have selected the guaranteed stop level as I have been for a while in preparation for when the live account is approved, the live account will have to use a guaranteed stop on each trade, which I think is a good idea as it reduces exposure to risk and the margin required as it is a controlled risk as apposed to an uncapped or un controlled risk. Normally the stop limit on this trade is a minimum of 8 points, in this screen shot it it is set at 30 points which has increased the required margin to $1775, when it is at 8 or 10 the margin would be around $1300. If I set the stop to 139 points the margin will increase to $17,000 or more, obviously blocking the trade with a $10,000 account fund. Thank you for your suggestion,  however it isn't because I have selected a guaranteed stop as I normally do. having given this some thought, I guess if there is excessive price volatility / uncertainty, as there is when the price is at 1.39000 the system sets the GSL very high for protection, the price could easily run away, that being said if it was hit at 139 it would lead to a massive loss, maybe $7000.  
    • Hi guys.  Wanted to thank you guys for viewing my posts and hope you have found it helpful . If anyone has any feedback as to how I can improve them to provide more help please shoot them here.   God Bless CA