Please add "% Chg" to column options for Open Positions

Good day

The “Change %” column that is visible from the Watchlist window is unfortunately not available as a visible column in the open positions window, this is the case on the Classic and New Web Trading Platform.

We will send this suggestion to our developers to be considered for future platform updates as it is definitely something that could prove useful when monitoring open positions. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on our platform.

Regards

Anton

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    Jori
    Joined 15/04/21 08:32
    • the price action was real alright - i was watching it in real time - very odd IG have advised me in the past that spreads widen at times of volatility - but 0.9 to 12 pips and then erratic swings - smells of stop hunting to me with no chance of getting filled on the limit orders playing with a stacked deck?    
    • World leaders, literally in concert, start to down play the roll of vaccines in controlling covid in prep for the next round of lockdowns. There can not be a single person left on the entire planet who doesn't yet realise we are all being played FFS. Michael P Senger @MichaelPSenger 16h   On April 10, China began downplaying their own vaccine. This is EXTRAORDINARY as the CCP never admits fault for anything, suggesting an ulterior motive. Days later, @WHO, then Fauci, @BorisJohnson and @JustinTrudeau followed, downplaying vaccines and calling for more lockdowns.
    • Hello  Try Stockopedia.com .  This will show scanner  Enjoy trading