Looking for WISE Plc

I only joined today so apologies for my lack of knowledge in advance!

I have been dealing with a company for some years now which has very recently launched on the London stock market.  Originally it was Transferwise but it changed that to become Wise Plc.   Prior to their launch they offered existing customers a special offer - if you purchased their shares within 14 days of the launch and provided them with proof of the purchase and then held the shares for a year they would increase the number of shares held by 5%.

I think this company has a very good chance of growing quickly so I want to purchase some shares BUT I cannot find any trace of them on the site anywhere!   So are they listed, and if so where?  I have gone through every company listed here on the London exchange with nothing found and then I've gone through by stocks under every category but again nothing found.

I'm at the point now where I'm tempted to change my username to "mybrainhurts" - help!  

15 hours ago, Darzad said:

I only joined today so apologies for my lack of knowledge in advance!

I have been dealing with a company for some years now which has very recently launched on the London stock market.  Originally it was Transferwise but it changed that to become Wise Plc.   Prior to their launch they offered existing customers a special offer - if you purchased their shares within 14 days of the launch and provided them with proof of the purchase and then held the shares for a year they would increase the number of shares held by 5%.

I think this company has a very good chance of growing quickly so I want to purchase some shares BUT I cannot find any trace of them on the site anywhere!   So are they listed, and if so where?  I have gone through every company listed here on the London exchange with nothing found and then I've gone through by stocks under every category but again nothing found.

I'm at the point now where I'm tempted to change my username to "mybrainhurts" - help!  

Hi @Darzad,

You can buy Wise PLC on our platform as shown in the screenshot below. Given the fact that every platform is the same you should be able to see it as I am. 

Thanks,

Jakub

image.png