Table with Scenarios

A while ago on the forum, someone had put up a tabulated view of fundamental scenarios and they affect currency pairs. It was very insightful and one that, if followed, would form a fabulous foundation for FX trading. I cant seem to find that table anymore. IF anyone knows what I'm talking about, please can you share this table again. 

2 minutes ago, Elppa said:

A while ago on the forum, someone had put up a tabulated view of fundamental scenarios and they affect currency pairs. It was very insightful and one that, if followed, would form a fabulous foundation for FX trading. I cant seem to find that table anymore. IF anyone knows what I'm talking about, please can you share this table again. 

Hi, it would be helpful if you could describe a bit more how it was presented and how it looked.

Something like this for example?

ccs1.PNG.e86f5e9abe82589ed8eb463810e7d3ab.PNG

• Sad 1
  • 6 months later...

Apologies for the rushed description but this exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so very much for sending this over. I've been a horrible trader and I really need to rein it in...and this (even though I understand it) sometimes gets forgotten in the frenzy. I am trying to build focus, discipline and perseverance into my trading now. So thank you for sending this CaseyNotes. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    Stane
    Joined 12/08/22 08:37
    • KLA Corp., Elliott Wave Technical Analysis KLA Corp.,(KLAC:NASDAQ): Daily Chart, August 12, 2022,  KLACStock Market Analysis:Looking for further continuation lower into wave c) of {ii}. Wave (b) may not be finished, however I am still looking for further downside after the initial move up we had in a five wave manner. KLAC Elliott Wave count:  Wave c) of {ii}. KLACTrading Strategy: wait for the end of wave {ii} to start building long positions to target ATH. KLAC Technical Indicators:We are above all EMAs which suggests we have resumed the uptrend. We could find support off the 200 EMA. TradingLounge Analyst: Alessio Barretta       KLACorp.,KLAC: 4-hour Chart, August 12 2022,  KLA Corp., Elliott Wave Technical Analysis KLAC Stock Market Analysis: Looking for completion of wave (b) to then resume downside into wave c) which could eveb be traded on short timeframes. KLACElliott Wave count:  Wave c of (b). KLAC Technical Indicators: We are facing resistance off the 20 EMA which could be a sign wave (b) is completed or nearly completed. KLACTrading Strategy: You could either look for shorts into wave c) or/and wait for a larger swing once wave {ii} is finished and target he upside with wave {iii}.
    • Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge 3-Daily Chart, 12 August 2022, Monero(XMRUSD) XMRUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave I Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave C of Zigzag Details: The sub-wave of the first wave is about to end. Watch out for the reverse in Wave Cancel invalid Level: Monero(XMRUSD) Trading Strategy: The entry price is entering the last wave of the first wave. And it is going up to test resistance at MA50, waiting for a reversal in the second wave to enter the trend again. Monero(XMRUSD) Indicators: MACD and MACD Histogram have a reversal signal in an uptrend. TradingLounge Analyst: Kittiampon Somboonsod Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge 4H Chart, 12 August 2022, Monero(XMRUSD) XMRUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave ((4)) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave I of C Details: Entering the fifth wave. Watch out for the reverse Wave Cancel invalid Level: Monero(XMRUSD) Trading Strategy: The short-term rise of the fifth wave After the fourth wave The level of the end of the triangle pattern is at The end of wave D, but if the price descends below the end of wave E, it is possible that the fifth wave may end at wave B. Monero(XMRUSD) Technical Indicators: MACD and MACD Histogram continue in the same direction.
    • Hi @ArturG, I added a response on the thread you shared. Effectively, the rule apply to UK clients. You can find the relevant text here:https://www.legislation.gov.uk/eur/2014/1286/body I hope that it helps ! All the best - Arvin