Mixing 2 indicators like RSI with MFI

Burim

Question

Is it possible to mix 2 indicators like RSI and MFI to be shown in one section like the example bellow.

image.thumb.png.f6328b1fed6346643cb3527b3ce5bfb0.png

Ability to join 2 similar indicators will save screen real estate. 

image.thumb.png.d23351c317c597aa64e4fc8257269c6a.png

Please let me know if this is possible in PRT? If yes how can I ado it?

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Kodiak said:

In Prorealtime you can write a custom indicator like this

a = RSI[14](close)

b = MoneyFlowIndex[14]

RETURN a,b

@Kodiak thanks a lot, have written few signal indicators but it did't cross my mind to do this, lol. SO simple.

Thanks a mil to pinpoint this to me.

image.thumb.png.f0bed0ff8dff938e9f80bf06fe792075.png

Thanks to @Kodiak help I managed to combine RSI and MFI.

Could not figure out how to enable horizontal lines to be added on my new indicator though. Instead I'm drawing lines programatically.

image.png.5c79e1240fb110b2343fbdee56d44c22.png

But this is not ideal as I would like to specify colour zones on the indicator, but adding lines programatically doesn't give me that option on the indicator configuration.

Anyone has an idea hot to add horizontal lines on the indicator configuration.

image.png.1fd83cfee7c5b4923f991d5193f549e1.png

image.png.4a28007f04140bd3377f1a32fd1daa57.png