Entire account trading history

mantoshi

Question

Hi,

I'm trying to view my entire CFD account trading history on My IG -> Statements -> Transaction Statements. I select a Custom Period but it only lets me view statements for the last 2 years starting from 10 Jan 2020. And for some reason I can only view Daily statements for that period. If I select Monthly I get "You have no statements applicable for this period". I would like to view my monthly statements starting from Jan 2016 (the date I opened my account and started trading on your platform).

Also I found My IG -> History -> Profit/loss breakdown for closed trades very useful as it allows me to export everything in CSV format. I can then very easily calculate my Profit/Loss for any specific tax year. However, it is also limited in that I can only go back as far as June 2018.

What is the easiest way form me calculate view my Profit/Loss for each specific tax year starting from Jan 2016? I would prefer a CSV file showing Proft/Loss for each closed trade as in Profit/loss breakdown menu, or at least Monthly statements in a pdf format.

I need this data for Capital Gains tax reports to HMRC.

Kind regards,

mantoshi

1 answer to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• HD Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge Daily Chart, The Home Depot, (HD) Daily Chart HD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis FUNCTION: Counter Trend MODE: Corrective STRUCTURE: ZigZag POSITION: Minor 3. DIRECTION: Acceleration in wave 3. DETAILS: It looks like we have completed a clear three wave move in Minor wave 2, which suggests we could be ready to resume the downtrend of the higher degree wave (C).   HD Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge 4Hr Chart, The Home Depot, (HD) 4Hr Chart HD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis FUNCTION: Counter Trend MODE: Corrective STRUCTURE: ZigZag POSITION: Wave {i} of 3. DIRECTION: Pullback in {ii}.   DETAILS: Looking for a pullback in minute wave {ii} of 3 to then continue lower. We could expect to find resistance on 350$, to then continue lower.     Welcome to our latest Elliott Wave analysis for The Home Depot, Inc. (HD). This analysis provides an in-depth look at HD's price movements using the Elliott Wave Theory, helping traders identify potential opportunities based on current trends and market structure. We will cover insights from both the daily and 4-hour charts to offer a comprehensive perspective on HD's market behavior.   * HD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis – Daily Chart* n our Elliott Wave analysis of The Home Depot, Inc. (HD), we observe a counter-trend corrective pattern characterized by a ZigZag structure. HD is currently positioned in Minor wave 3 of the higher degree wave (C). The recent price action indicates that HD has completed a clear three-wave corrective move in Minor wave 2, suggesting the possibility of resuming the downtrend in wave 3 of (C). This anticipated acceleration in wave 3 could lead to significant downward movement. Traders should monitor for bearish continuation patterns as HD progresses further into the downtrend phase of wave (C).   * HD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis – 4Hr Chart* On the 4-hour chart, HD is following a counter-trend corrective mode within a ZigZag structure, specifically in wave {i} of 3. The current analysis indicates that HD is experiencing a pullback in minute wave {ii} of 3. This pullback could find resistance around the $350 level before continuing the downward trajectory. The anticipated resistance at $350 could serve as a strategic point for traders to watch for signs of the downtrend resuming. A break below recent lows following this pullback would likely confirm the continuation of wave 3.   Technical Analyst : Alessio Barretta Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
    • Bitget as a platform often does its best when it comes to innovative developments set to propel it to greater heights.    From the likes of Copytrading, Grid trading bots and Smart Portfolio bot, a new K line sharing feature which allows affiliates on BG to create buy and sell signals directly on the chsrts for direct referrals.   This feature is tailored towards enhancing seamless trading for both novice and experienced traders.   In my opinion, this is really amazing stuff, it is simple for both affiliates and direct referrals. This is practically a step in the right direction, I'm looking forward to more exciting products like this.   To be accessed; Affiliates need to;  1. Go to Marketing tools page and click sharsd chart, choose a pair and create the K line strat. 2. There's a + icon, once you click you can quickly create buy/sell signals and click confirm. For referrals; Go to the trading page, click the redbox symbol to activate feature, once the signal syncs click + button and review order details then click buy or sell to execute.   Easy Peasy stuff.
    • Asian stocks were mixed as markets waited for Friday's PCE data in the US. The Japanese yen is close to 160 per dollar, raising concerns about potential intervention by Japanese authorities. Hawkish comments from Federal Reserve officials have tempered expectations for near-term US rate cuts. Australian consumer inflation hit a six-month high in May, boosting the Australian dollar and causing Deutsche Bank and Morgan Stanley to both revise their view to expecting a 25bps hike by the RBA in August. Japanese and Taiwanese stocks rose, led by chipmakers, following the rally in the tech-heavy Nasdaq, which found renewed upward momentum after several days of declines. The Japanese yen's weakness has prompted speculation about potential intervention, with the Bank of Japan hinting at possible quantitative tightening in July. 
us