Downloading trade history in to CSV comes up blank

Atifmir

Question

Morning All 

I'm trying to download my trade history as a CSV but it keeps on coming up blank!!! It works for past activity and transactions but not the trade history

using a MAC device , can anyone help please?

• Thought provoking 1

3 answers to this question

I have same issue trying to download  csv of my Trade History. It showns online on IG platform but when you click "download csv" link it downloads blank to excel except for column headings. Have been trying last one week to download. IG Team please help as we need this important functionality ASAP. Thanks

Same issue here,

After all the glitches that have been happing recently I've decided to slowly move my portfolio to another broker.  There was a glitch today that prevented me from closing my position, took four goes and of course was charged each time. and helpdesk would not acknowledge the fault.. Be careful if the platform only shows limit in the ticket window, if this happens, close the ticket and open a new one (the three order types will then be visible again).  Moving to another broker that can offer more advanced order types.