Why am i not able to use my account value?

On 30/03/2022 at 00:45, shahidkhan said:

Does anyone know why I am unable to use my total account value? The available to deal is completely different to the funds in the account. Anyone know why or how to fix this?

On 30/03/2022 at 00:51, wawawewa5 said:

Hi, 
Im having the same issue.
My funds and available to deal are different values, and the different is listed as reserved.
I did try to enter in an order by its not within my working orders

Hi @shahidkhan , @wawawewa5,

Once you place an order the funds required to place the deal are place on hold in case your deal is triggered.

It is possible that you have unsettled funds on your account, unsettled funds can be funds to be credited or debited.

I hope that it helps.

All the best - Arvin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Looking to save big on your next Temu purchase? Use the free $100 Coupon Code [taj58974] in the USA and enjoy incredible savings on a variety of products. This offer is perfect for new and existing customers looking to maximize their shopping experience! How to Redeem the $100 Coupon Code [taj58974] Steps to Follow: Visit the Temu website or app. Sign up or log in to your account. Add your desired items to the cart. Enter $100 Coupon Code [taj58974] at checkout. Enjoy $100 off your total purchase! Benefits of Using the $100 Coupon Code [taj58974] The code you mentioned, [taj58794], might offer a discount on Temu in the USA. However, definitively confirm its validity or the exact discount amount. Here's what I can tell you: Potential Discount: Based on information found online, the code [taj58794] could provide a discount on your Temu purchase in the USA. Verification: It's recommended to directly check with Temu to confirm the code's validity and discount details. You can try searching for "Temu coupons" on their website or app. Here are some safe ways to use the code: Temu App/Website: Download the Temu app or visit their website. Add items to your cart and proceed to checkout. During checkout, look for a section to apply coupon codes. Enter [taj58794] and see if the discount reflects in your total amount. Terms and Conditions: If the code works, make sure you read any terms and conditions associated with it. There might be minimum order requirements or product exclusions. Remember, even if [taj58794] doesn't work, Temu might have other promotions or coupons available. Explore their app or website for more options.  
    • New users at Temu receive a $100 discount on orders over $100 Use the code [aci384098] or {acr690202} during checkout to get Temu Coupon $100 off For New Users. You can save $100 off your first order with the coupon code available for a limited time only. There are a number of discounts and deals shoppers can take advantage of with the Teemu Coupon Bundle [aci384098]. Temu coupon $100 off for New customers"aci384098" will save you $100 on your order. To get a discount, click on the item to purchase and enter the code. You can think of it as a supercharged savings pack for all your shopping needs
    • Temu New user Free code Using Temu's Free code [aci384098] will get you $100 off, access to exclusive deals, and benefits for additional savings. Save 40% off with Temu Free codes. New customer offers. Temu Free code June 2024- {aci384098} Temu New customer offer{aci384098} Temu Free code 2024{aci384098} 100 off Free code Temu{aci384098} Temu 100% off any order{aci384098} 100 dollar off Temu code{aci384098} Temu Free $100 off for New customers There are a number of Frees and deals shoppers can take advantage of with the Teemu Free Bundle [aci384098]. Temu Free $100 off for New customers"aci384098" will save you $100 on your order. To get a Free, click on the item to purchase and enter the code. You can think of it as a supercharged savings pack for all your shopping needs
us