candles

SoldierTrading

Question

guys, the candles are appearing twice over lapped on weekly and daily on indices, and the time frames have changed. On trading view the 4 hour candles appear at 9am, IG used to be 8am, is this the new normal now for IG? candles appearing 1 hour ahead, thank you.

PSA daily candles glitching across indices.

daily double..png

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• I would like to see more shares for options on your site and I know several others who support this desire also. Phoning in this day and age has to be way out of date! 
    • For a relationship of 2 months, it's good to keep things simple and thoughtful. You want to show you care without going overboard. For example, you could get a set of matching mugs or a pair of cozy blankets for movie nights. These types of gifts are sweet and not too intense, which is perfect for a new relationship. You can look into more unique couple gifts ideas, too.  Or, you know, you could also plan a special date or experience you can share, like a picnic in the park, tickets to a movie or a local event, or even a cooking class. These experiences can create memories and give you both something to look forward to.
    • I believe, (open to being corrected) thatyou multiply 660 by the price per point to give you the maximum premium you get. The price per point will only go up to the maximum and the chart will flat line. I often close early if it has reached 70% of the premium especially if it does it quite rapidly. That way I can open another position. 
us