Sign in to follow this  

Sprint markets

Question

Hello,

I use the sprint markets now and again alongside my traditional trading. From what I understand sprints will no longer be available to new clients.

Does that mean they will soon cease with IG? It will be a shame to see them go, I don't use the other forms of binary or digital 100s so may have to move some of my account back to another broker.

Thanks

John

3 answers to this question

Hi , thanks for your post!

You are correct that sprint markets are no longer available to new clients. This is due to a business decision in light of potential regulatory changes in the future.

In regards to whether they'll still be available for yourself, there are currently no plans to remove them. I'm afraid however that I am unable to confirm for certain that it will remain this way, so I apologise for the lack of clarity.

For now I wouldn't be concerned, and you'll certainly be informed of any upcoming changes to which markets we offer.

Thanks,

Rob

Hi, I just wanted to confirm when exactly will sprint markets be removed permanently from IG Live accounts in 2018?