Gold Price Latest - Bears Continue to Maul Gold Towards S1,700/oz

MongiIG

Gold Price Latest - Bears Continue to Maul Gold Towards S1,700/oz.

Aug 22, 2022 | DailyFX
Nick Cawley, Strategist

GOLD PRICE (XAU/USD), CHART, AND ANALYSIS

• US dollar moving higher as risk markets take a turn lower.
  • Gold eyes $1,700/oz. or lower on renewed rate fears.

The daily gold chart is rolling over with little in the way of support before $1,700/oz. comes into view. Minor support at $1,721/oz. (September 2021 double-low) may slow gold’s trajectory lower, as may the CCI indicator which sits in oversold territory.

GOLD DAILY PRICE CHART – AUGUST 22, 2022

Gold Price Latest - Bears Continue to Maul Gold Towards S1,700/oz.

What is your view on Gold – bullish or bearish?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• The digital landscape is undergoing a profound transformation as attention, once a freely given commodity, is increasingly recognized as a valuable asset. Layer3 is at the forefront of this revolution, pioneering a new economy where attention can be owned, traded, and monetized   This innovative approach empowers individuals to monetize their engagement, providing unprecedented control over personal data. Simultaneously, advertisers benefit from transparent metrics that optimize campaign performance. Content creators are presented with diverse revenue avenues beyond traditional advertising, while the overall ecosystem experiences a more equitable distribution of value.   The implications of Layer3 extend across various sectors. Social media platforms, for instance, can leverage this technology to revolutionize user engagement and monetization strategies. Tokenomics play a crucial role in driving Layer3's economy, incentivizing participation and rewarding value creation. While challenges such as data privacy and market volatility exist, the potential benefits of Layer3 are immense   Anticipation is building as its native token $L3 is on Bitget Pre-market as users await its listing on the exchange. This milestone is expected to significantly increase the token's visibility and accessibility, potentially driving substantial growth and attracting new investors. As the countdown begins, the crypto community watches with keen interest, eager to see how Layer3 will perform in this new chapter.
    • I've been exploring the world of play-to-earn gaming recently, looking for something that's not just about endless grinding but actually offers a fun and rewarding experience. OGC really stood out to me because it combines gaming with a sense of community in a unique way. OGC isn't just a game; it's a platform where you can play, earn, and even help shape its future. You're not just a player; you're part of a community with a voice. The idea of earning crypto while playing games is exciting, but what makes OGC special is its focus on community involvement. Your feedback can directly influence the development of the game, which is a big deal. I've also heard that the OGC token is available for pre-market trading on Bitget. While I'm still getting to know the platform and its features, it's definitely something to keep an eye on. Has anyone else tried OGC? What has your experience been like? I'd love to hear your thoughts and any tips you might have.
    • I am anticipating the impact of this listing on Mongy. 
us