The S&P 500, Explained for Beginners 2022

Traders can utilize ETFs, futures, or cash settled indexes to trade the S&P 500. Mike and Nick walk through the various products, detailing the differences in notional value and tick size to give you everything you need to know about SPY, /ES, /MES, XSP, and SPX!

tastytrade and IG.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    galsermil
    Joined 10/12/22 03:46
    • Binance has already thought about buying the entire FTX. I can't understand why they doubt the profitability of such a purchase. After all, if FTX becomes part of their small network, they'll be able to think about the Binance metaverse. If I were an exchange owner, I'd most likely talk to experts about promising investments. Although FTX is still where I used to trade, I can consider it part of something new. At the moment, I like what I'm doing. I don't know what the secret of my luck is. I guess I'm always well-informed, thanks to signals and a telegram bot from tokenscope.com. I know cryptography news before my friends.
    • Week ahead 12/12/22: Fed, BoE, ECB decisions With little or no corporate data we focus in on central bank decisions at the Federal Reserve (Fed), Bank of England (BoE) and European Central Bank (ECB). IGTV senior analyst, Joshua Mahony, discusses trades around the volatility index, the VIX, EUR/USD and the S&P 500.      
    • Charting the Markets: 9 December FTSE 100, DAX 40 and CAC 40 regain lost ground ahead of US PPI data. EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and AUD/USD look to continue their bullish two-month trend. And gold and natural gas edge higher but oil prices keep falling.         This is here for you to catch up but if you have any ideas on markets or events you want us to relay to the TV team we’re more than happy to.