Candles not showing

Alex1234

Question

2 answers to this question

9 hours ago, Alex1234 said:

Hi, Just to let you know all charts on my demo account are blank at 7am this morning. I wondered what can be done to rectify this? Thanks in advance. AW

Hi @Alex1234and @Posan87

Thank you for reaching out and we apologize for the inconvenience caused. 

We are aware of the issue and are currently investigating at priority. We will send an update once the issue has been resolved. Thank you, OfentseIG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Hi all, this may be a silly question but how do I view and buy shares in the Nationwide Building Society (LSE:NBS)? When I search for the ticker it does not appear. When I search for Nationwide it comes up with a "Nationwide Nasdaq - 100 Risk - Managed Income ETF" product. Thanks in advance.
    • The Bitget Token (BGB) has been on a tear, surging over 184% in the past year which is 1,562% since its launch in 2021. This strong performance has some analysts predicting it could reach $5 by the end of 2024. Going through the article from Bitcoinist, there were some pointers that were worth mentioning. To begin with, BGB is the utility token of the Bitget cryptocurrency exchange. It offers users benefits like discounted trading fees and access to exclusive investment opportunities. The token's price has been steadily rising since its launch in 2021, with a current all-time high of $1.43. Several factors are contributing to BGB's growth. The recent launch of Bitget PoolX, a staking platform offering rewards for holding BGB, is increasing demand for the token. Additionally, the growing popularity of the Bitget exchange itself is driving more users to BGB. Looking ahead, analysts are bullish on BGB due to its strong performance so far in 2024 and its potential for further adoption. However, cryptocurrency prices are volatile and can be influenced by various unforeseen events so predictions should not be taken as financial advice.
    • Rosa Inu a dog themed memecoin built on Solana network is gaining the attention of investors for its interactive contribution to the crypto world and how it encourages the community to unite and grow stronger together. Its uniqueness, fun, and how it provides users with a fun and interactive experience using the power of social media has inspired an exponential expansion of its ecosystem. ROSA holders enjoy exclusive benefits; notably, parties and events are launched exclusively for them, with the aim of delivering enjoyable and exclusive experiences to them. Through these privileges, ROSA holders easily access real-world experiences beyond their digital assets, have their loyalty to ROSA solidified, and further strengthen the community. Several Solana-based memecoins have soared, thanks to the robustness the ecosystem has exhibited. Will Rosa reach that height now that it’s launched on Bitget?
us