L2 Service

Monions

Question

Hi,

I've just noticed that you no longer offer a rebate for LSE Live and L2 data feeds. You used to rebate the monthly charge if at least one trade were placed per month. Has this now been removed?

I looked at the IG L2 service earlier in the year and felt it was too light compared to that offered by LSE.co.uk and ADVFN. However, I would like to review it again as I am unhappy with the performance I currently get from my other supplier. If possible I would prefer to consolidate it in the IG account.

Mark.

2 answers to this question

Guest anders

I hand't spotted this until now, but checking back I see there was an email on the 22 June. The rebate on LSE has been removed. Instead, we get Live prices for free.

I was subscribed to level 2 for the LSE, and received the rebate before the change. I would say that level 2 on IG, while well priced compared to say ADVFN, was of limited use unless you use their level 2 dealer application. Within Web and the app, it only displays the top 4 lines of the level 2 data, with no way to view more. Consequently, it isn't as useful as it might be on Web and app.

I asked about it here: https://community.ig.com/t5/Web-platform-and-Apps/Level-2-data/m-p/12138

Thanks Anders,

That's what I was concerned about. The four lines with no detailed information or names of Market Makers against each buy/sell order is too limited. It also has to be web based as I use Macs and therefore the L2 trader platform is not an option.

I'll look for other L2 suppliers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• The digital landscape is undergoing a profound transformation as attention, once a freely given commodity, is increasingly recognized as a valuable asset. Layer3 is at the forefront of this revolution, pioneering a new economy where attention can be owned, traded, and monetized   This innovative approach empowers individuals to monetize their engagement, providing unprecedented control over personal data. Simultaneously, advertisers benefit from transparent metrics that optimize campaign performance. Content creators are presented with diverse revenue avenues beyond traditional advertising, while the overall ecosystem experiences a more equitable distribution of value.   The implications of Layer3 extend across various sectors. Social media platforms, for instance, can leverage this technology to revolutionize user engagement and monetization strategies. Tokenomics play a crucial role in driving Layer3's economy, incentivizing participation and rewarding value creation. While challenges such as data privacy and market volatility exist, the potential benefits of Layer3 are immense   Anticipation is building as its native token $L3 is on Bitget Pre-market as users await its listing on the exchange. This milestone is expected to significantly increase the token's visibility and accessibility, potentially driving substantial growth and attracting new investors. As the countdown begins, the crypto community watches with keen interest, eager to see how Layer3 will perform in this new chapter.
    • I've been exploring the world of play-to-earn gaming recently, looking for something that's not just about endless grinding but actually offers a fun and rewarding experience. OGC really stood out to me because it combines gaming with a sense of community in a unique way. OGC isn't just a game; it's a platform where you can play, earn, and even help shape its future. You're not just a player; you're part of a community with a voice. The idea of earning crypto while playing games is exciting, but what makes OGC special is its focus on community involvement. Your feedback can directly influence the development of the game, which is a big deal. I've also heard that the OGC token is available for pre-market trading on Bitget. While I'm still getting to know the platform and its features, it's definitely something to keep an eye on. Has anyone else tried OGC? What has your experience been like? I'd love to hear your thoughts and any tips you might have.
    • I am anticipating the impact of this listing on Mongy. 
us