Charts not loading

spiderman

Question

Hello

I cannot load the chart on the IG platform. I can load pro realtime fine, but the one in the drop down box in IG doesn't load anymore, it is just blank.

The chart was working fine until my windows updated itself about a week ago. I like to use this simple chart as I don't always want to load pro realtime.

Anyone got any suggestions?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    z22p1r72
    Joined 27/09/22 10:38
    • thanks for the quick response! Could you also add the following please: Name of stock: iShares Core Global Aggregate Bond UCITS ETF Name of Stock Exchange: LSE Leverage or Share dealing: Share Dealing (ISA) Ticker: SAGG Country of the stock: UK   Name of stock: L&G ESG GBP Corporate Bond UCITS ETF Name of Stock Exchange: LSE Leverage or Share dealing: Share Dealing (ISA) Ticker: GBPC Country of the stock: UK   Thanks for all your help! Alex
    • Gold to drop 45% from the last record high?    If the pattern that gold followed in the wake of the financial crisis is repeated it will drop 45% from the last record high.          
    • If the pattern that gold followed in the wake of the financial crisis is repeated (and it’s echoing remarkably so far) it will drop 45% from the last record high. IGTV’s Jeremy Naylor follows up on the developments so far. gold