anyone did profit ?

I am trading almost 10 year. All the time i lose my money against anti trading. some amount make you to win but actually you losing more.

anyone booked good profit let me know. 

Even index they are doing anti trading against customer. 

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, RJo said:

Here is a most recent statistic regarding profitability of IG US retail traders...

About 25% are in the black (winning) and about 75% are in the red (losing). In my opinion, this astonishingly good. In the wild west days prior to CFTC/NFA/FINRA regulation, other less scrupulous broker-dealers had numbers more like 3% in the black and 97% in the red.

I'm pretty certain IG and the others post a win even if its £0.01p 

The stats of the entire Industry is around 95% people who try to trade lose - 5% win and of those 5% I reckon 0.01% make serious money

If 95% of people lose and this stat goes back over 100 years, then it means everyone is doing something wrong

Everyone thinks its the providers fault - but the truth is people are simply out of sync with the markets and most likely always will be because the markets aren't doping what people think they are doing

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 31/05/2023 at 22:52, xyz said:

I am trading almost 10 year. All the time i lose my money against anti trading. some amount make you to win but actually you losing more.

anyone booked good profit let me know. 

Even index they are doing anti trading against customer. 

To help many more small traders, we decided to make it Free to the public from now on and thanks to the support of all our clients. You can get a free copy as attached.

Attached File(s)
File Type: pdf Trading like a sniper (3rd edition) .pdf   1.7 MB | 1,097 downloads

i spent time wrote this ebook for you guys to train your trading psychology. strategy is key but trading psychology is more important which contribute 80%+ to your success. if you want to trade like a sniper and pursue long term profits, then the book is for you.
wish you succeed in trading.

• 2 weeks later...