How to open a JISA?

Webbexpress15

Question

1 answer to this question

15 hours ago, Webbexpress15 said:

How do I open a JISA?

Does it go through my own login alongside my other accounts or do I setup a new login for this under my son's name?

Hi @Webbexpress15,

Regrettably, our services do not include cash ISAs, Junior ISAs, or lifetime ISAs.
For additional information, please visit our website at https://www.ig.com/uk/help-and-support/investments/share-dealing-and-isas/what-types-of-isas-do-you-offer

Regards,
AshishIG
Take a quick poll and vote

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Think crypto spending is a hassle? BlackCardCoin (BCCOIN) wants to change that. They offer a cryptocurrency and a BlackCard credit card that lets you spend your crypto like cash, anywhere. Sounds pretty good, but is it too good to be true? BCCOIN promises no spending limits, massive cashback (up to 13%!), and zero fees. Plus, staking $1,000 in BCCOIN gets you a free BlackCard and a 10% USD bonus on your stake. But wait, isn't there always a catch with crypto rewards?  BlackCardCoin blows the competition out of the water with up to 13% cashback, compared to Crypto dot com and Binance at 8%.  BCCOIN boasts zero fees, while some competitors might have hidden charges. Staking on BCCOIN not only waives your BlackCard delivery fee, but also rewards you with 10% extra USD on your stake. That's a sweet bonus you won't find with Crypto dot com or Binance Visa Cards. So, is BCCOIN the key to effortless crypto spending? It certainly seems like a strong contender, offering a more rewarding and potentially cheaper way to spend your crypto compared to similar options. Let's see how it plays out in the long run. Anyone else out there diving into crypto credit cards? What are your thoughts on BCCOIN?
    • CatGPT is the latest crypto kitty causing a stir. This meme coin with an AI twist promises a "working" AI chatbot and a community of cat lovers aiming for world domination (cute!). Sounds wild, right? But is it all just meowgical marketing, or is there something more here? Unlike some competitors, CatGPT boasts an actual AI chatbot with its own personality. Plus, the whole "world domination" thing adds a unique flavor to the usual meme coin recipe.  CatGPT just landed on Bitget, a major exchange. This can be a good sign, but remember, new projects are a gamble. There's a chance CatGPT could soar, but it could also fizzle out faster than a hairball. Their recent listing on Bitget, a major exchange, is a positive sign for growth. So, is CatGPT the next Doge or just a fleeting feline fancy? The jury's still out. Do your research before diving in, but hey, the chance to chat with an AI kitty is pretty darn tempting. Anyone else out there watching CatGPT? What do you think: purrfect project or just another meme in the crypto cat box?
    • Name of stock – Cullinan Therapeutics Inc Name of Stock Exchange - NASDAQ Leverage or Share dealing - Levarage Ticker - CGEM Country of the stock - USA Market Cap – 1.09B
us