Copy Trading Takes Center Stage: Why It's Here to Stay

I think copy trading is an invaluable feature for newbies. The key objective of joining the crypto industry is to make profits, but making profits from trading on their own is not easy for beginners. Personally I believe this kind of trading addresses this issue for beginners, where they can follow the strategies of professional traders.

Not long ago, this strategy of trading was introduced for the first time on Bitget, and now many platforms are adding this feature to their platform which I’ll call “Adoption”. However, no one has still beaten the pioneer in this game. I recently came across this info that they already have over 100k elite traders and 400k users of copy trading (source: https://www.bitget.com/copytrading/overview). To learn more about this you may start with this video first https://youtu.be/EuJdnsCCHv0

Edited by MongiIG

In addition to the Copy trading features The exchange AI features that offer benefits for both novice and experienced traders via a range of select AI bots, including "conservative," "secure," and "aggressive to cater to its users' different risk appetites.
The conservative algorithms are designed for risk-averse beginners,
while the secure algorithms target balanced, risk-neutral investors.
The aggressive algorithms aim to maximize returns for experienced and frequent traders.
This diversified selection of AI bots that provides users with tailored options to suit their individual trading preferences and goals is why the exchange remains unique in terms of user experience and beginner friendly.

• Like 1
On 05/08/2023 at 18:26, Bash4j said:

In addition to the Copy trading features The exchange AI features that offer benefits for both novice and experienced traders via a range of select AI bots, including "conservative," "secure," and "aggressive to cater to its users' different risk appetites.
The conservative algorithms are designed for risk-averse beginners,
while the secure algorithms target balanced, risk-neutral investors.
The aggressive algorithms aim to maximize returns for experienced and frequent traders.
This diversified selection of AI bots that provides users with tailored options to suit their individual trading preferences and goals is why the exchange remains unique in terms of user experience and beginner friendly.

You seem to know a lot about copy trading. when did you learn about it nd do you have personal experience of using it?

On 04/08/2023 at 14:07, AnanyaBushra said:
30 minutes ago, Mary said:

The introduction of this concept seems to have sparked a trend of adoption among various platforms. However, one could wonder if the pioneer will maintain its edge, especially with the increasing number of users and elite traders.

True stuff though.

• 3 months later...

The fact that newbies now have tools like Copy trading to help them cushion their loss during the learning phase fast-tracks crypto adoption. The exchange you mentioned prides itself as the biggest Copy trading platform making it the ideal platform to explore the tool imo. Asides the obvious adoption as evident by the growing number of elite traders and Copy traders, one thing I've been drawn to is the fact that Copy trading on the exchange does not require a deposit. Users get to start trading once they have funds, as the system will automatically allocate funds based on their Copy trading settings.

On 14/11/2023 at 13:43, Incarts said:

The fact that newbies now have tools like Copy trading to help them cushion their loss during the learning phase fast-tracks crypto adoption. The exchange you mentioned prides itself as the biggest Copy trading platform making it the ideal platform to explore the tool imo. Asides the obvious adoption as evident by the growing number of elite traders and Copy traders, one thing I've been drawn to is the fact that Copy trading on the exchange does not require a deposit. Users get to start trading once they have funds, as the system will automatically allocate funds based on their Copy trading settings.

Looks like the exchange has even transitioned into bot copy trading for those who really do not have time to monitor their assets while trading or copy-trading. Was having a look a few days ago but i still think I've got unfinished business with copy-trading till date. Got to leverage on ot for more gains, haha!!

On 17/11/2023 at 23:27, BashJasper said:

Looks like the exchange has even transitioned into bot copy trading for those who really do not have time to monitor their assets while trading or copy-trading. Was having a look a few days ago but i still think I've got unfinished business with copy-trading till date. Got to leverage on ot for more gains, haha!!

Not really transitioned but trying to be innovative about it. Like you said most people don't have the time keep tabs with their trade hence the introduction of trading bot. We are already in the era of AI tech and they need to catch up 

27 minutes ago, Maxicreed01 said:

Not really transitioned but trying to be innovative about it. Like you said most people don't have the time keep tabs with their trade hence the introduction of trading bot. We are already in the era of AI tech and they need to catch up 

Yeah, that's good for the space actually especially Ai freaks who can actually use their TA skills to configure the bot to their advantage. Anyways, i may still need to look deeper into the bot copy trading to understand it better or do you have more knowledge of how it can be optimized to work better?