What's Your Price Prediction on Bitcoin ETFs on SEC Decision?

The buzz in the crypto world as the SEC prepares to reveal a crucial Bitcoin ETF verdict. The ARK 21Shares Bitcoin ETF news might arrive earlier than expected, thanks to a Sunday deadline.

The real question remains; How will this decision affect Bitcoin's price? Will it surge or decline?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/08/2023 at 16:35, Mary said:

The buzz in the crypto world as the SEC prepares to reveal a crucial Bitcoin ETF verdict. The ARK 21Shares Bitcoin ETF news might arrive earlier than expected, thanks to a Sunday deadline.

The real question remains; How will this decision affect Bitcoin's price? Will it surge or decline?

Hi @Mary

Thanks for sharing

Crypto relief as Bitcoin ETF back on the agenda

A federal court has ruled that the US securities regulator was wrong to reject an application from Grayscale Investments to create a spot bitcoin ETF.

Jeremy Naylor | Analyst, London | Publication date: Wednesday 30 August 2023

Judges said the SEC failed to fully explain its reasoning when denying Grayscale's product and should review its decision. Bitcoin climbed more than 6% following the news and proxies like Coinbase were also up heavily. Grayscale’s CEO called the court decision a "historic milestone for American investors". As for the SEC it said it was reviewing the court's decision to determine next steps. It has 45 days to launch an appeal against the ruling.

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/08/2023 at 10:18, MongiIG said:

Hi @Mary

Thanks for sharing

Crypto relief as Bitcoin ETF back on the agenda

A federal court has ruled that the US securities regulator was wrong to reject an application from Grayscale Investments to create a spot bitcoin ETF.

Jeremy Naylor | Analyst, London | Publication date: Wednesday 30 August 2023

Judges said the SEC failed to fully explain its reasoning when denying Grayscale's product and should review its decision. Bitcoin climbed more than 6% following the news and proxies like Coinbase were also up heavily. Grayscale’s CEO called the court decision a "historic milestone for American investors". As for the SEC it said it was reviewing the court's decision to determine next steps. It has 45 days to launch an appeal against the ruling.

A lot is happening because during the interview, Armstrong conveyed his belief that the industry could benefit from a change in leadership at the SEC with the removal of Gary Gensler, implying that the likelihood of such a change could increase if a candidate were to emerge victorious against President Joe Biden in the 2024

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 22/09/2023 at 07:13, Emon said:

Tho whole thing is a big mess actually.

SEC Vs crypto! A never ending rivalry!

BlackRock, Fidelity, Invesco Spot BTC ETF Application Decisions All Delayed by SEC!

In my opinion,

Bull market is coming faster with their arrival!

Indeed it is. That's why I feel all this delay just to make some traders lose hope. But then, instead of losing hope I rather just DCA believing things will get better soon. Even when I'm out of the market, I set my Dual Investment to keep the ball rolling

On 30/09/2023 at 19:23, Emon said:

Sorry, I didn't get it...

What's Dual investment? 

Oh, is just one of the bitget product where I show my flexibility. Setting my low and high target and sometimes earn some interest that comes with it 

• Thanks 1
On 01/10/2023 at 21:00, Mary said:

Oh, is just one of the bitget product where I show my flexibility. Setting my low and high target and sometimes earn some interest that comes with it 

Kinda like the features of this product, it’s quite easy to navigate through and has less complexities. This should be every traders flex