Margin cover

astrikor

Question

I thought I understood this, but suppose I have five spread bet forex trades running. Can someone explain how to cover the five margins and how this is related to stop levels and total equity?

Many thanks

Astrikor

Edited by astrikor

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• I couldn't help but think of traditional bank savings accounts at a time of market volatility and a notable decline in the entire cryptocurrency market, where money could be deposited and still earn interest. Imagine being able to save Bitcoin during a downturn, receive interest on it, and then profit twice over when it rises. It's far too dangerous to wait for ideal circumstances and then not have a way to protect your money and investments during market downturns. Putting in place programs similar to Bitget's May Savings Carnival on all cryptocurrency platforms might be a big help to traders shielding their assets from the erratic nature of the cryptocurrency market. Having such options available could have saved me from losing my investments three years ago, just after I made profits during the enormous bull market surge, as I can personally attest to.
    • Dear @zappa_69, Retail clients can't trade most US ETFs because of the PRIIPS (Packaged retail and insurance-based investment products) regulation. All European and UK retail clients are subject to this. This regulation covers (inter alia):  • Foreign Exchange (FX) Transactions • Over The Counter Derivatives • Exchange Traded Derivatives (including ETFs, ETCs & ETNs). As such, no retail client can trade on any of the above.  Thanks,  KoketsoIG
    • Dear @neueneuen, Thank you for the post. Please note that we will provide more information on this as soon as we have feedback from the relevant team. Thank, KoketsoIG
us