Loging problems.

TraderAF_comm

Question

4 answers to this question

Yes, I have had the same problem since Saturday 2 September. The IG helpdesk advises that it affects customers who use Telstra as an ISP and to contact Telstra. I have had several dialogues with Telstra (some of them over one hour each!) without success. Yesterday Telstra installed an optimiser on my modem with advice that this would fix my problem but it will take 24 hours to activate. I will wait until later in the day but I am not filled with confidence that it will. It appears that neither Telstra nor IG know what is going on. In the meantime a cohort of users cannot log on to IG. I am based in the Inner West of Sydney so I was wondering if the issue is localised or widespread. I will update further later today after the 24 hours has passed.  Regards, Peter.

• Like 1

It is now 12 September. But the problem persists. And the fact that nobody knows what's going on and why we can't log in to our accounts is not true. If the problem is Telsta caching pages, then IG can always force them to split those pages from their servers. And even take them to court for abuse and for business losses. 
So things are not that elementary.