The Quest to Your First Crypto Profit 

Every crypto trader's main motive is to make as much profit as possible so the question how should I make a profit from the crypto space? The common successful trading strategy has always been to buy low and sell high but most newbies are faced with the problem of buying at the right time or selling at the right time. You might buy a token at the right price but when you don’t know when to sell you typically become a bag holder. 

Crypto is based on speculations and analysis, events also alter your research most time and this is why it is advisable to focus on projects with good real use-case in the industry so it can survive a dip. Not all projects will survive the bear market and crypto newbies need to understand this before investing. Getting the right information could also help in buying at the right time and this is a major challenge to newbies. Where should I research for the project? What features should I watch out for? Etc. 

The market has changed from what it was in the Bitcoin era where we have just one token but now we have over a hundred daily new tokens so newbies are faced with FOMO. Some even jump into meme projects because one KOL told them he made billions from Doge, Shib etc. and they heard that patience is the key in this industry so they just buy a meme coin and hold. 

Crypto is highly volatile and understanding the industry will help you to stay afloat and earn something from it. I know there is that urge to make a profit quickly so why not go for Copy trading since that will give you the luxury of time to understand the space while making some profit off an expert trade? You can also study the expert trade and learn from his strategies then practice it on demo trading. Recently, Bitget introduced Bot copy trading which is another innovation that gives newbies a safe landing in the space.

23 hours ago, BashJasper said:

Do you really think it's safe for newbies to copy-trade without basic trading knowledge? I don't think so. I think it's better the learn how to trade without emotions first and understand the essence of risk management. Well, all these tool are readily available on few exchanges though

Yeah, Its pretty possible and I guess that's the obvious reason copy trading was introduced. The exchange in question has been celebrated for assembling most of the highly rated elite traders for lees skilled traders or noobs to copy their trades and I think this was the reason behind their success story.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Allow me to unveil the revolutionary Lifeform project – a groundbreaking development in the realm of virtual identities and avatars for the web3 world.   At its core lies a mind-bogglingly innovative concept. They've developed a state-of-the-art editor that empowers users to create hyper-realistic 3D virtual human avatars, which can serve as digital identities across the metaverse and web3 applications. Brace yourself for a staggering number – over 10 billion possible combinations of facial features and body details, all powered by the cutting-edge Unreal Engine 5, the very same technology behind blockbuster movies and top-tier video games. Impressive, isn't it? But here's the real kicker – these avatars aren't merely for virtual worlds. With Lifeform's DID solution, you can actually utilize your custom avatar as a login method and verified identity for any decentralized app or metaverse platform. It's an NFT-based digital ID that seamlessly grants you access to the entire web3 ecosystem. Remarkably, as early as March 2023, Lifeform had already become the most widely used dApp on the BNB Chain, boasting over 3 million monthly active users. This rapid adoption is a testament to the virtual identity concept's meteoric rise. On top of that, their AI analyzes user activity across blockchains, providing personalized service recommendations based on your crypto asset management strategies. It's a sleek, all-in-one web3 identity platform like no other. And the surprises don't end there. These avatars aren't limited to the metaverse; you can beam your virtual self into Zoom calls, Google Meet, online conferences – you name it. Your avatar mimics your movements and expressions in real-time, courtesy of their cutting-edge plugin. It's like being a real-life hologram! Lifeform is single-handedly bridging the gap between our physical and digital identities in an incredibly accessible manner. They are undoubtedly the key to onboarding the next billion users into the web3 space. It's a genius concept, if you ask me. You can check out it's token $LIFEFORM on the Bitget exchange as it recently got listed. 
    • Ready to experience the power of the latest Telegram Signal Bot? Explore the exchange BetterTest Event and witness the potential for yourself! Experience firsthand the accuracy and efficiency of a unique signal bot in real-time trading scenarios. Test its capabilities and see how it can enhance your trading experience. Why Participate? - Refine User Experience: Help us improve the product by providing valuable feedback. - Enhance Audience Reach: Leverage your dedicated audience channels more effectively. - Community Management: Intuitively manage your communities and improve follower quality. - Top Channel Management Tool: Collaborate with us to create an industry-leading platform. Will you miss this opportunity to engage with exchange cutting-edge technology and take your trading to the next level?
    • Memecoins are super volatile, but if you're holding from here, keep an SL at break even & chill!
us