Overnight charge on Natural Gas have killed my account profits. Any advice on trading please?

DeanT-1964

Question

1 answer to this question

If you are keeping bets open for more than a few days it is usually more cost efficient to make a fixed expiry bet. Sometimes they are referred to as Futures or Forwards bets. There is no overnight charge, but the spread is a bit wider, and the bets expire on a specified date. There is some info about the charges here. To see the chart and info for these bets, click the "Futures" drop down next to "Undated" (aka "Spot") in the window header.

Natural Gas does not have any trading hours restrictions. Some bets do, they have an extra section called "Trading Hours" at the top of the Info tab in the side bar. See "Cocoa - London" for an example

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart TRON/ U.S. dollar(TRXUSD) TRXUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Zigzag Position: Wave ((C)) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave I of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: Details: Wave IV may be complete and the price increase again in Wave V. TRON/ U.S. dollar(TRXUSD)Trading Strategy: Overall, TRON remains in an uptrend. Moreover, it looks like the correction is over. And prices are rising again in the fifth wave. But there may be a slight pullback before increasing. So look for opportunities to join the uptrend. TRON/ U.S. dollar(TRXUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an Uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum. Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge H4 Chart TRON/ U.S. dollar(TRXUSD) TRXUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Zigzag Position: Wave ((C)) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave I of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: Details: Wave IV may be complete and the price increase again in Wave V TRON/ U.S. dollar(TRXUSD)Trading Strategy: Overall, TRON remains in an uptrend. Moreover, it looks like the correction is over. And prices are rising again in the fifth wave. But there may be a slight pullback before increasing. So look for opportunities to join the uptrend. TRON/ U.S. dollar(TRXUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an Uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum.       Technical Analyst : Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
    • Looks like, it's ready for a face melting run ...
    • Meanwhile,my HTF plan...
us