Cannot create new MT4 Demo account for spread bet

YCC

Question

1 answer to this question

3 minutes ago, YCC said:

Hi,

I made a request to create an MT4 demo account for spread bet but after filling in the personal information I cannot download the file.  I can only see a flash and then cannot download it.

Hi @YCC,

Thank you for your post.

Please note that to add a demo MT4 account, you’ll need to download MT4 and create a demo account on the platform itself, as follows:

 1. Download MT4 for PC or Mac : https://www.ig.com/uk/trading-platforms/metatrader-4/download-mt4

(You can download MT4 on step number 5 from the link)

2. Open MT4

3. Click on ‘file’ on the top left corner of the platform 

4. Select ‘open an account' 

5. Choose ‘IG-DEMO’ as the trading server 

6. Select ‘new demo account’  

7. Enter your contact details and choose your currency

A confirmation screen will display your login details. We recommend that you make a note of your login details for future reference. Select Finish to start using your demo account. You can also find your login details in your MT4 Mailbox, located at the bottom of the platform.

If you use the link above, you should be able to download MT4. The above steps are the only way to open a demo MT4.

All the best,

KoketsoIG

- KoketsoIG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart TRON/ U.S. dollar(TRXUSD) TRXUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Zigzag Position: Wave ((C)) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave I of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: Details: Wave IV may be complete and the price increase again in Wave V. TRON/ U.S. dollar(TRXUSD)Trading Strategy: Overall, TRON remains in an uptrend. Moreover, it looks like the correction is over. And prices are rising again in the fifth wave. But there may be a slight pullback before increasing. So look for opportunities to join the uptrend. TRON/ U.S. dollar(TRXUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an Uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum. Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge H4 Chart TRON/ U.S. dollar(TRXUSD) TRXUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Zigzag Position: Wave ((C)) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave I of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: Details: Wave IV may be complete and the price increase again in Wave V TRON/ U.S. dollar(TRXUSD)Trading Strategy: Overall, TRON remains in an uptrend. Moreover, it looks like the correction is over. And prices are rising again in the fifth wave. But there may be a slight pullback before increasing. So look for opportunities to join the uptrend. TRON/ U.S. dollar(TRXUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an Uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum.       Technical Analyst : Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
    • Looks like, it's ready for a face melting run ...
    • Meanwhile,my HTF plan...
us