Cryptocurrency Events; Opportunity To Earn in The Bear Market.

It is a normal thing in the crypto industry to come across rewarding events in the crypto industry aimed at rewarding the efforts of crypto enthusiasts in the crypto space and also to keep their enthusiasm up. This on the other hand has also helped a lot of participants build a portfolio from the rewards they have won.

In the view of this, I have decided to use rewards I'll win from the events I won in building my portfolio, since the bear market lasted longer than expected. I have participated in several airdrops and also recently, the KCGI 2023 event. But what's more is that what makes the event special is the fact that there's also a grand finale livestream event to wrap it up, which also has a reward attached to it. I think it is further convincing that a lot of resources have been put together to make it worthwhile. Let me have your thoughts on this?

I followed KCGI extensively as it is one of the most talked about trading competitions this year. The vast categories and the reward pools were catchy, so much so that I never foresaw another rewards for the Finale. Where some traders missed the grand prizes, this should make up.

On 24/10/2023 at 13:14, BashJasper said:

Well, I'm aware that KCGI event is a trading event with lots of regular airdrops. But saying a livestream event might not be clear to me. Do you mean an AMA event? And where will it be held - on twitter or youtube?

After DYOR I found that it's happening on YouTube & by subscribing, liking the stream & make comments during the event one could win some rewards bruh. 

Edited by gandalf03