Downloading IG MT4 App version on windows

Mosaka62

Question

Good afternoon.  I am running my trades on more than 2 computers, one computer has the MT4 app version that was downloaded from chrome , and it is running well. Now I want to load the same MT4 app version on my other computers, and I am struggling to get it to run.  I am not sure if the password I am using is still the correct one or not.  I will attach the screenshot to see how it looks like, please advise.  on the other computer the app version of the MT4 runs well.

2023-10-26.png

1 answer to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Bitcoin (BTC) is breaking out, surging nearly 10% in a week and reclaiming the $67,000 level. This bullish trend has ignited questions about whether a new all-time high, or even the psychological barrier of $100,000, is within reach. Key Points:   Post-Halving Rally Echo: The current surge resembles past post-halving rallies, where Bitcoin's price historically jumps after its block reward gets reduced. This scarcity could be driving the current upswing.   Technical Indicators Support Bullish Outlook: Daily charts hint at a potential breakout from a resistance trendline, signifying the end of a corrective phase. Additionally, bullish signals emerge from technical indicators like VI lines and ADX. Fibonacci Levels Suggest Six-Figure Target: Based on Fibonacci levels, a significant price increase is on the table. If the momentum holds, a moonshot to $100,000 this year seems achievable. However, some analysts predict a more conservative target of $77,842 by Q2 2024.   AI Predicts Bullish Q2, But How Bullish?:  The analysis incorporates predictions from ChatGPT. While many expected a bullish forecast, ChatGPT surprised with a potential rally to a staggering $87,613 by the end of June! Is Bitcoin on the cusp of a historic bull run, or is this just a temporary spike?   Read the full article here for a deeper dive into the technical analysis, expert opinions, and a closer look at the AI's prediction:  https://coinpedia.org/price-analysis/chatgpt-predicts-how-high-can-bitcoin-price-rally-in-q2-2024/    
    • Pepe, the meme coin, has dropped 12% after reaching record highs earlier this week. This has investors wondering if it's a good time to buy. Why Did Pepe Surge? The Pepe price jump was linked to the return of an online personality known as "Roaring Kitty," who was a key figure in the meme stock craze of 2021. This triggered excitement around Pepe, similar to what happened with meme stocks back then. Is Now the Time to Buy Pepe? Experts say it might be a bit early. While the price has dropped, it's still significantly higher than usual. Instead of buying now, investors might want to wait for a retest of a specific price point (around $0.00000920) which could offer better buying opportunities. Why Are Some Investors Still Bullish on Pepe? Despite the recent drop, many believe Pepe has room to grow. Here's why: Popularity: Pepe is gaining popularity, which could drive the price up. Market Cap: Compared to other meme coins like Dogecoin and Shiba Inu, Pepe's market cap is still relatively low. This means there's potential for significant growth.  
    • Catamoto is strutting into the memecoin world with a swish of its tail, promising to be more than just internet cat hype. They're talking advanced tech, future plans on Solana, and a snazzy launchpad called CATAPULT. Sounds purrfect. Catamoto boasts about its fancy tech, aiming to be more than just a meme. They plan to expand beyond the Binance chain and have buddied up with a company called BlueZilla, which sounds legit. Plus, their launchpad boasts immediate token access for investors, which is a rarity. It's launch on Bitget adds up to the intriguing excitement. Memecoins are known for being wild and unpredictable. Do your research before you invest your hard-earned treats! What do you think of Catamoto? Is it a future crypto king, or just another memecoin chasing likes?
us