Fee structure on ISA and SIPP

Henry00

Question

Hello, I have an ISA account and thinking of opening a SIPP.  

In the ISA, when buying UK shares, if placing 3+ trades in previous month the cost is £3 per trade. Just wondering if this fee structure covers the SIPP too or whether its is separate.

i.e. If placing 3+ trades in previous month in the ISA, would the trading fee for the SIPP be £3 or £8 (assuming no trades have been made in the SIPP)?

Thanks!

1 answer to this question

2 hours ago, Henry00 said:

Hello, I have an ISA account and thinking of opening a SIPP.  

In the ISA, when buying UK shares, if placing 3+ trades in previous month the cost is £3 per trade. Just wondering if this fee structure covers the SIPP too or whether its is separate.

i.e. If placing 3+ trades in previous month in the ISA, would the trading fee for the SIPP be £3 or £8 (assuming no trades have been made in the SIPP)?

Thanks!

Dear @Henry00,

Thank you for your post.

Yes, this commission structure also applies, provided you have opened a share dealing SIPP and not a Smart portfolio SIPP. 

As in the above, the trading fee for the SIPP would be £3 for the current month if you have made 3+ trades in the ISA in the previous month provided you have a share dealing SIPP, not a smart portfolio SIPP.

Please also note that you pay Options UK an annual administration fee of £210.

I hope this helps,

KoketsoIG

Please rate us on Trustpilot: IG Trustpilot