Do you suggest new crypto traders adopt copy trading?

With the alarming inflation rate globally coupled with the continuous downsizing of workers from various organizations which have significantly led to increase in unemployment rate, several individuals have now consider crypto trading as a viable option to met up their daily needs.

While crypto trading is a great way to kickstart one's journey towards financial freedom, it is important to note that it's not all bed of roses because statistics shows that 85% of people that venture into cryptocurrency trading without adequate knowledge always end up on the losing side hence the reason it is crucial to get the requisite knowledge before venturing into it.

Just like any other industry, crypto trading requires skills, commitment and dedication to achieve a resounding success but unfortunately, we are in a world where most people are always in a rush to achieve nothing. 

To succeed in crypto trading, one must necessarily have to master some skills like Technical Analysis, risk management, record keeping, control emotion, stay informed about market trend among others. All this are obviously too much to swallow for someone looking to make profits or earn a living from crypto trading hence the reason copy trading looks the perfect way for new crypto investors/trader to explore. This product offer newbies a 2 in 1 package where they earn and learn at the same time. It has proved to be efficient hence the reason many exchanges have now adopt it and make it an integral part of their platforms. 

Have anyone you tried it out? your contribution might be helpful for people looking to opt for the product.

• Like 1

Copy-trading has been one of my favourite products on Bitget till date. My preference for it is as a result of the ease with which users can leverage elite traders skills to earn huge profit sometimes. Gotta know that the platform has also introduced a new feature called copy-trading privacy mode. I'm studying it, at the moment, to understand how it works.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, BashJasper said:

Copy-trading has been one of my favourite products on Bitget till date. My preference for it is as a result of the ease with which users can leverage elite traders skills to earn huge profit sometimes. Gotta know that the platform has also introduced a new feature called copy-trading privacy mode. I'm studying it, at the moment, to understand how it works.

The exchange has a knack for innovation. Little wonder its copy trading platform is the largest

• Like 1
On 23/11/2023 at 21:10, Wakanda said:

With the alarming inflation rate globally coupled with the continuous downsizing of workers from various organizations which have significantly led to increase in unemployment rate, several individuals have now consider crypto trading as a viable option to met up their daily needs.

While crypto trading is a great way to kickstart one's journey towards financial freedom, it is important to note that it's not all bed of roses because statistics shows that 85% of people that venture into cryptocurrency trading without adequate knowledge always end up on the losing side hence the reason it is crucial to get the requisite knowledge before venturing into it.

Just like any other industry, crypto trading requires skills, commitment and dedication to achieve a resounding success but unfortunately, we are in a world where most people are always in a rush to achieve nothing. 

To succeed in crypto trading, one must necessarily have to master some skills like Technical Analysis, risk management, record keeping, control emotion, stay informed about market trend among others. All this are obviously too much to swallow for someone looking to make profits or earn a living from crypto trading hence the reason copy trading looks the perfect way for new crypto investors/trader to explore. This product offer newbies a 2 in 1 package where they earn and learn at the same time. It has proved to be efficient hence the reason many exchanges have now adopt it and make it an integral part of their platforms. 

Have anyone you tried it out? your contribution might be helpful for people looking to opt for the product.

The first place I heard of copy trading was in FX trading and when I saw it in crypto, I knew we're up for something great. I've even seen bot copy trading, futures copy trading, spot copy trading on exchanges, with good success rates from traders of same. Just keep an eye on users feedback and see how far you can get, it's an ever evolving world.

5 hours ago, Megamind said:

The first place I heard of copy trading was in FX trading and when I saw it in crypto, I knew we're up for something great. I've even seen bot copy trading, futures copy trading, spot copy trading on exchanges, with good success rates from traders of same. Just keep an eye on users feedback and see how far you can get, it's an ever evolving world.

It's indeed a good product to utilize & minimize losses while trading. To crown it all up it's one of the best product to utilize if you are newbie imho.