Can Web Ranking Tell Everything About Centralised Exchanges?

Conducting research recently and checking through crypto journal handles, I came across centralised exchanges ranked based on the number of visitors on the website alone(not including the app).

IMG_20231207_144356.png.c7f83dd47927f3c9d00aab5f30b84de8.png

For users seeking information, higher ranking websites are perceived as more relevant and trustworthy, they can be more helpful for comparing products and services and higher ranking websites can also be seen as offering a better user experience.

Following the recent occurrence with the top ranking exchange on the list, it simply shows that this parameter can't tell everything about centralised exchanges and how well they handle regulations in different parts of the world.

This is why I'd suggest exchange with regulation compliances and the most important needs like simple UI, low trading fee and good features like copy trading, because they are the most important things traders need to have good success.

One exchange that checks the box interms of my own requirement is bitgetglobal. The exchange is reputable for been compliant with regulations globally, its copy trading is the largest with over 100k elite traders and 540k followers, its trading fees is amongst the lowest in the industry. The one area i feel they need to improve on is their P2P. This area is lagging compared to that of Binance and Bybit.

9 hours ago, XTRAVAGANZA said:

One exchange that checks the box interms of my own requirement is bitgetglobal. The exchange is reputable for been compliant with regulations globally, its copy trading is the largest with over 100k elite traders and 540k followers, its trading fees is amongst the lowest in the industry. The one area i feel they need to improve on is their P2P. This area is lagging compared to that of Binance and Bybit.

Granted the chart literally has the best exchanges in the industry, but the highlighted qualities of your preferred exchange is one reason why investors need not rely on the chart ranking to choose an exchange. Binance and Bybit, for instance, may be enjoying good traffic for their strong P2P feature but may lack some of the strengths you mentioned. 

Edited by Incarts
19 hours ago, XTRAVAGANZA said:

Is obvious that Binance and Bybit have larger merchants that can handle huge transactions but is good that other exchanges like Bitget are giving small traders a foot in this industry. 

• 3 months later...