Position disappearance.

Ravager

Question

6 answers to this question

41 minutes ago, Ravager said:

My demo positions disappeared last Saturday, its no longer visible in the position list nor on the chart even if you toggle P, but the PnL figure still showing the positions running pnl.

Is it pretty common in the web based platform in live env as well? 

Dear @Ravager,

Thank you for your post! We appreciate your feedback. Please take note of the troubleshooting steps to follow when this issue occurs.

For iOS & Android

1. Log out, force close the app and then log back in.
2. Ensure that your app has been updated to the latest version.
3. Ensure that you are using a good stable WiFi connection or 4G mobile data. Try switching between the two network services to see if it could be a temporary issue on either connection.
4. Delete the app and do a fresh installation of the app.
5. Restart the mobile device.

For the Web trading platform: 

1. Log out and then back into the platform.
2. Clear the browser cache and refresh again.
3. Try another browser.
4. Try the browser's incognito (private) browsing mode.

All the best,

KoketsoIG

- KoketsoIG

Thanks for response.

All my devices, Android phone, iPad. notebook web browser (Chrome, Brave) have the same missing position.  I tried your suggestion of logging out and clearing browser data, but still the same problem.  Its possbily missing on the database level (server side).

Could you help take a look? 

3 missing WTI oil positions 10 lots each.

Thanks!

Yeah, about 60% of my positions also disappeared. And it is not the first time that this happened in the demo environment, see e.g. this one:

At least for me, the total running profit/loss is showing a different value than what one would get by summing the remaining visible positions.
I assume that also this time it will be fixed one day, and the positions will reappear. So far by my experience it took 1-2 weeks for the positions to magically reappear.

1 hour ago, andreas16 said:

Yeah, about 60% of my positions also disappeared. And it is not the first time that this happened in the demo environment, see e.g. this one:

At least for me, the total running profit/loss is showing a different value than what one would get by summing the remaining visible positions.
I assume that also this time it will be fixed one day, and the positions will reappear. So far by my experience it took 1-2 weeks for the positions to magically reappear.

Dear @xinmeng, @VIDON92 and @andreas16,

Thank you for your questions.

Please note that please note that there is currently an ongoing issue affecting the demo environment. Our technical team is currently busy investigating the issue, and we do not have an estimated time of resolution. However, please be assured that we are working diligently to get this resolved as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

- KoketsoIG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Scrolling through Bitget's Twitter the other day, a post about a new play-to-earn game called Undeads caught my eye. This MMORPG throws you into a post- apocalyptic world where humans and zombies battle it out for NFT loot! Apparently, you can choose a side, fight, grind, craft, and even trade these unique NFT assets. It all sounds pretty interesting, especially the VR integration they're planning.   Being able to virtually explore this world and interact with other players sounds like a whole new level of gaming. But I gotta know more! What do you guys think about Undeads? Is this the next big play-to-earn title, or is it just another zombie hype machine? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!
    • 2024 has brought a resurgence back to the gaming project with interest still building up ahead of the anticipated bullrun. Projects like PIXEL, PORTAL, Heros of MAVIA, SAGA and XAI have all performed exceedingly well commanding an impressive market cap.  With the gaming industry projected to reach a total mcap of $100B by the end of 2024, the current $20.3B market cap indicates their is a lot of potential in a lot of gaming project and with Undeads now preparing for its launch, the project has got a lot of mouth wagging as insider information reveals the project is on another level. Pioneering the first craft-to-Earn, Undeads is one of a kind MMORPG survival game built on the Ethereum blockchain and in-game NFTs. With a great team of expatriate and backing from top industry brands, the project is designed to give gamers a complete different gaming experience while enjoying unprecedented rewards. Undeads is beyond the usual P2E gaming project due to its priorities in revolutionizing how gaming project is perceived by offering unparalleled user experience, security and innovation. Not yet listed on any DEX and CEX, the native token of Undeads $UDS just secured its first listing on Bitget. Looking at the successes of PIXEL, PORTAL, SAGA and other gaming projects that have been listed on the exchange this year, am optimistic UDS might be another gaming token that will explode but I will like to hear your reviews about this project.
    • Bitget's May Carnival Event is a standout opportunity in the ever-shifting market. For traders, it's a chance to increase earnings potential. With the possibility of earning up to 15% and the opportunity to snag an Amazon gift card, depositing funds holds the promise of lucrative rewards. In the fast-paced world of cryptocurrency trading, it's wise to explore different avenues. Bitget's May Carnival Event offers attractive returns and added bonuses, catering to traders of all levels. Whether you're looking to grow your investments or expand your knowledge, this event has something for everyone.Therefore, as we keep an eye on market fluctuations, let's embrace the potential advantages that events like Bitget's May Carnival offer. With a strategic approach, we could find ourselves pleasantly surprised by the results.    
us