I'm afraid 😨

I have lost so much just recently with the huge rise in Wall Street and US Tech so much so that my margin went under 50% and I was autoclosed. I cannot tell you how depressed I am; I am still several thousands down after betting on a bear market.

Is there any hope of a significant drop, and I mean 4000 points to break even, or should I cut my losses and close in case the market goes even more stratospheric and I lose the rest?

• 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• The chain is unique in its quality of attaining a native token standard developed in coherence with the Ethereum Virtual Machine computation machine (EVM Compatibility) under the name of “KAP”, inspired by the Ethereum Request for Comments (ERC) Standard, allowing the KAP-20 token standard to be highly compatible, as well as enabling security assurance within the ecosystem.
    • GBTC already been dubbed by experts such as Kane Pepi as one of the best cryptocurrency presales in recent years after raising over $6 million during its hot presale event.
    • Over the last 40 days, several activities have been ongoing both on bitget wallet and Satoshi App for users to have a bite of what BWB airdrop holds for users. interestingly the airdrop launch is just by the corner as users on Satoshi have been asked to link their wallet address with ultimatum from 28th April to 30th April 2024 4pm UTC. Users are already showing massive excitement with many predicting several launching price. I have seen a couple of friends predict from $1.5 to $2 but we will get to know about this in coming days. The number of participants in the Airdrop task especially on Bitget wallet captivated my attention. This gives me the feeling that something big might be cooking. Looking at the number of userbase on Bitget wallet and the success of BGB not forgetting the ecosystem development of the exchange, do you think BWB will be another BNB to watch out for?
us