Jump to content
  • 0

Crosshair on mobile app


TelepathicTrader

Question

Hi,

I'm not sure why it's so hard for this question to be answered as it's very simple, but is there a way to get the crosshair (to pinpoint price) on the chart on the mobile app? I've searched everywhere and can't seem to find it.

Thank you to anyone who can answer this question.

Link to comment

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
1 hour ago, TelepathicTrader said:

Hi,

I'm not sure why it's so hard for this question to be answered as it's very simple, but is there a way to get the crosshair (to pinpoint price) on the chart on the mobile app? I've searched everywhere and can't seem to find it.

Thank you to anyone who can answer this question.

Dear @TelepathicTrader,

Thank you for your post!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble. Unfortunately, it's not currently possible to do this from the app.

All the best!

KoketsoIG

Please rate us on Trustpilot: IG Trustpilot 

Link to comment
  • 0
15 hours ago, KoketsoIG said:

Dear @TelepathicTrader,

Thank you for your post!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble. Unfortunately, it's not currently possible to do this from the app.

All the best!

KoketsoIG

Hi Koketso,

Thank you for your response.

I have to say, I'm in disbelief that the crosshair is not available on the app because it actually is a fantastic trading app. I won't be able to use the app without the crosshair and I'm not sure how people could trade properly without it.

Would it be possible for IG to implement this feature?

Link to comment
  • 0
8 hours ago, TelepathicTrader said:

Hi Koketso,

Thank you for your response.

I have to say, I'm in disbelief that the crosshair is not available on the app because it actually is a fantastic trading app. I won't be able to use the app without the crosshair and I'm not sure how people could trade properly without it.

Would it be possible for IG to implement this feature?

Dear @TelepathicTrader,

We understand that this might be disappointing for you. While we currently do not have this feature available, we appreciate your feedback and have passed on your message to our product team. They will consider it for future updates.

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

Please rate us on Trustpilot: IG Trustpilot 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

  • Posts

    • Trading Strategies NASDAQ 100 (NDX), Apple (AAPL), Tesla (TSLA), Amazon (AMZN), Nvidia (NVDA), Microsoft (MSFT), Meta Platforms (META), Netflix (NFLX), Alphabet (GOOGL), Bitcoin (BTC). Elliott Wave Analysis of NDX Tech Stocks: Risk on with this week expecting higher price levels. Longer term Elliott wave counts for NVDA, GOOGL and MSFT. I also focus on how I fit stock and Indices into the same larger Elliott wave count, that is into Primary Wave 3) of cycle degree I. Last we started to enter long trades for stocks, some have triggered long, and some are still pending, and I make an adjustment on the entry for AMZN a lower entry price. In a nutshell there is no change in Elliott wave counts. Video Chapters 00:00 NASDAQ 100 (NDX) 03:34 Apple (AAPL) 05:02 Amazon (AMZN) 08:56 NVIDIA (NVDA) 15:33 Meta Platforms (META) 16:37 Netflix (NFLX)  17:32 Alphabet (GOOGL) 24:28 Microsoft MSFT 25:39 Tesla (TSLA) 26:52 Bitcoin 29:52 End Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge  
    • Gate io Referrl Code: used as “3930511”. It is the most used referrl code in the world, valid for life, with the highest discount rate. When registering, write “3930511” in the field where it says “Referrl ID”. The commission discount you will receive is 100%. You can also win welcome rewards worth up to $6,666.
    • Gate io Referns Kod u: “3930511” olarak kullanilir. Dünyada en çok kullanılan, ömür boyu geçerli, en yüksek indirim oranına sahip Gate io referns kod udur. Gate io kripto para borsasına kayıt olurken “Referns Kimliği” yazan yere “3930511” yazınız. Alacağınız işlem ücreti indirimi % 100'dür. Ayrıca 6666$ USDT komisyon iade bonusu alacaksınız. Kripto para borsası Gate io Referns Kod u: “3930511” ile vadeli işlem yani futures işlem ücreti indirimleri ve spot ve marjin işlem ücreti indirimleri kazanırsınız. Ayrıca bonuslar ve bir çok promosyon kazanırsınız. Teknoloji ve finans dünyasında yatırım ve ticaret yapmak için hemen Gate io borsasına: “3930511” referns kod u ile kayıt olun.
×
×
  • Create New...
us