hover over watchlist to see chart

govind99

Question

Hi, I used to be able to hover over a stock in my watchlist and it would display chart on right side but since last few weeks i am not able to do that. Now i have to click on a stock and it display chart in new window. Does anyone have the same issue ? please help as i cant keep closing windows for so many stocks.

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, govind99 said:

Hi, I used to be able to hover over a stock in my watchlist and it would display chart on right side but since last few weeks i am not able to do that. Now i have to click on a stock and it display chart in new window. Does anyone have the same issue ? please help as i cant keep closing windows for so many stocks.

Hi @govind99,

Thank you for your post! I just wanted to clarify that to bring up the chart of a market under the watchlist, you simply need to left-click on the market name once. A chart will then pop up to the right. If you would like to open the chart in a new window, you can right-click on the market name, which will open a menu with the option to open the chart in a new window.

image.png

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

- KoketsoIG

left click once on a stock opens up a new windows which i dont want.

I want to be able to hover over a stock in watchlist should open the market on right side without opening a new window which i used to do few weeks ago.