Jump to content

Mind sharing other ways of earning from CEX aside Launchpool and Launchpads


Recommended Posts

I know the launchpool and launchpad are  one of the ways to get free Airdrop token and get some bucks on CEXs but I feel there should be more ways to earn free bucks as an active user.

Personally, I have been hunting some Airdrops in the past one year and it has been a rewarding adventure.

I don't want to jump into conclusion so I wanna ask if there are other ways exchanges compensate their users via any earned event.

Link to comment

If you are involved with exchanges, you will realize that there are several ways these entitiies reward their users like extraordinary staking APY, rewards on first deposit/transaction, learn2earn, candybomb and a whole lot of others depending on the exchange though.

Link to comment

There are a lot actually. Crypto exchanges understand the fiercely competitive nature of the industry; hence they are always ready to incentivize users and keep them satisfied. For starters, you can participate in the Bitget Mini App Prize Wheel promo to win 100USDT. Just head to the promo section and register, share link and trade with friends to collect 100 lucky coins and secure the usdt reward.

Edited by Incarts
Link to comment

Additional methods for earning on exchanges include:
- Engaging in referral programs, earning bonuses or commissions by inviting new users to join the exchange's platform.
- Participating in trading contests or giveaways to secure prizes or additional tokens.
- Exploring lending programs on certain exchanges, allowing users to lend their cryptocurrencies to fellow traders in return for interest payments.
- Utilizing opportunities on select exchanges to earn interest on cryptocurrency holdings, resembling traditional savings accounts.
- Employing copy trading platforms, such as the one offered by Bitget exchange, to replicate the trading strategies of successful investors for potential gains.

Link to comment
12 hours ago, XTRAVAGANZA said:

Additional methods for earning on exchanges include:
- Engaging in referral programs, earning bonuses or commissions by inviting new users to join the exchange's platform.
- Participating in trading contests or giveaways to secure prizes or additional tokens.
- Exploring lending programs on certain exchanges, allowing users to lend their cryptocurrencies to fellow traders in return for interest payments.
- Utilizing opportunities on select exchanges to earn interest on cryptocurrency holdings, resembling traditional savings accounts.
- Employing copy trading platforms, such as the one offered by Bitget exchange, to replicate the trading strategies of successful investors for potential gains.

I'm more inclined to copy trading on the mentioned CEX bruh cos their dynamics is unique which allows for increased earnings opportunities. I do leverage on it when I'm doubtful of my TA.

Link to comment
On 01/02/2024 at 07:13, Ambivert3 said:

I'm more inclined to copy trading on the mentioned CEX bruh cos their dynamics is unique which allows for increased earnings opportunities. I do leverage on it when I'm doubtful of my TA.

Apart from copy trading,try their CandyBomb event. This time, 20k FIRE is up for grab at that event!

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Imam said:

Apart from copy trading,try their CandyBomb event. This time, 20k FIRE is up for grab at that event!

I recently came across a post that exposes the 20k FIRE candy bomb event on Bitget and I was quick to spot the opportunities in the event especially as it is open to both spot and futures traders and also users who deposit the token. 

Link to comment
17 hours ago, Captainsaudi said:

I recently came across a post that exposes the 20k FIRE candy bomb event on Bitget and I was quick to spot the opportunities in the event especially as it is open to both spot and futures traders and also users who deposit the token. 

So, the process is quite easy right? Their CandyBomb event is something that shouldn't be missed! Most of the times they Bring absolute gems at this event!

Link to comment
On 31/01/2024 at 13:28, Incarts said:

There are a lot actually. Crypto exchanges understand the fiercely competitive nature of the industry; hence they are always ready to incentivize users and keep them satisfied. For starters, you can participate in the Bitget Mini App Prize Wheel promo to win 100USDT. Just head to the promo section and register, share link and trade with friends to collect 100 lucky coins and secure the usdt reward.

This offer sound simple and highly rewarding and I don't know why I almost missed the event but will give it a shot within the available limited time for the event.

 

Link to comment
On 31/01/2024 at 18:28, Incarts said:

There are a lot actually. Crypto exchanges understand the fiercely competitive nature of the industry; hence they are always ready to incentivize users and keep them satisfied. For starters, you can participate in the Bitget Mini App Prize Wheel promo to win 100USDT. Just head to the promo section and register, share link and trade with friends to collect 100 lucky coins and secure the usdt reward.

Actually,they are great with it, providing events for their users continuously. Most of the times they Bring humongus rewards just like they did on KCGI.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

  • Posts

    • Hi KoketsoIG, Thank you for the clarification on that. Cheers
    • Dear @millennium_falcon, Hey there! Thank you for reaching out. Just a heads-up, you can only have one API key for each environment, either live or demo. No third API key can be created.  Thanks, KoketsoIG
    • To clarify my understanding. From my Usecase, I have three separate programs all operating interdependently from one another. A program to subscribe to tic data on a number of Epics via the LightStream API, another to grab historic on a number of Epics via the REST API, and finally another to manage positions via the REST API. I need to do this on my demo account initially to get API code stabilized. The IG website specifically says that I need separate API key for each distinct program connecting to IG over REST or LightStream. So in my understanding it looks like I need three API keys all for the demo account. Am I missing something or have I misunderstood how to use these API keys? I am aware of the API request limits and this is why I assumed you need a key per program. Currently I have one API key for the demo account and cannot seem to add more keys to the demo account? I have looked at the FAQ and cannot see an answer for my query.
×
×
  • Create New...
us