Chart graphs are poor quality & and useless on some assets ... why?

Minde1

Question

For example Rolls Royce regular shares... today's hourly chart is missing, while on other trading platforms (won't mention names) it is perfect and precise.  And it's not just RR, other asset charts have been useless for months and years, just RR is in my portfolio. Annoying, and feels like sloppy work done by IG administrators. Has anyone received any comments from IG about this situation in the past? I have been with IG since 2018 and noticed, that the number of poor-quality chart graphs is increasing.

1 answer to this question

1 hour ago, Minde1 said:

For example Rolls Royce regular shares... today's hourly chart is missing, while on other trading platforms (won't mention names) it is perfect and precise.  And it's not just RR, other asset charts have been useless for months and years, just RR is in my portfolio. Annoying, and feels like sloppy work done by IG administrators. Has anyone received any comments from IG about this situation in the past? I have been with IG since 2018 and noticed, that the number of poor-quality chart graphs is increasing.

Dear @Minde1,

Thank you for reaching out. We are sorry for any inconvenience. Please report any chart spikes and gaps to helpdesk.uk@ig.com so our technical team can resolve.

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

- KoketsoIG