Hey there!

Hey there! I'm from Saint Louis, MO, and I'm about to get married, so I decided to start trading and make extra money. I have a few friends who work in this industry, and they showed me this IG Community – a hub for traders! Anybody would like to share some tips with a newbie? Thanks in advance!

4 hours ago, AhmedMarsh said:

Hey there! I'm from Saint Louis, MO, and I'm about to get married, so I decided to start trading and make extra money. I have a few friends who work in this industry, and they showed me this IG Community – a hub for traders! Anybody would like to share some tips with a newbie? Thanks in advance!

Hi @AhmedMarsh

Welcome to the community and congratulations! All the best with your trading journey.

MongiIG

4 hours ago, AhmedMarsh said:

@AhmedMarsh,

Welcome to the IG community and congratulations, please note that you can also check out our IG academy, which is completely free: IG Academy

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

- KoketsoIG