activating a new account

bartus85

Question

Hello guys.

Im a new trader and i would like to activate an account.

I sent all my documents to ig markets,and they accepted it.

But now they says that they are reweiving them, could you please help me?

What should i do now, should i just wait till they activate my account?

3 answers to this question

12 hours ago, bartus85 said:

Hello guys.

Hi @bartus85,

Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry you're still waiting for your account activation. We've contacted the New Business team to investigate this. You'll be contacted as soon as possible to help activate your account. We appreciate your patience.

Regards,
AshishIG

1 minute ago, bartus85 said:

Hello guys.

Fénykép megnyitása

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• ASX: REECE LIMITED - REH Elliott Elliott Wave Technical Analysis TradingLounge (1D Chart)   Greetings, Our Elliott Wave analysis today updates the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) with REECE LIMITED - REH. We have determined that wave (iv)-purple seems to have ended, and wave (v)-purple is being unfolded to push higher, towards the immediate target at around 30.00 - 31.10.   ASX: REECE LIMITED - REH Elliott Wave Technical Analysis   ASX: REECE LIMITED - REH 1D Chart (Semilog Scale) Analysis Function: Major trend (Minor degree, red) Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave (v)-purple of Wave ((v))-green of Wave 3-red Details: The short-term outlook indicates that Wave (iv)-purple has ended as expected, and wave (v)-purple is being opened to push higher. It is targeting a goal of 31.10, while maintaining a price above 25.87 is advantageous and provides significant support for this view. Invalidation point: 25.87       ASX: REECE LIMITED - REH Elliott Wave Technical Analysis TradingLounge (4- Hour Chart)   ASX: REECE LIMITED - REH Elliott Wave Technical Analysis ASX: REECE LIMITED - REH 4-Hour Chart Analysis   Function: Major trend (Subminuette degree, blue) Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave ii-blue Details: The short-term outlook suggests that wave (iv)-purple appears to have concluded, and wave (v)-purple is being initiated. It subdivides into wave i-blue, which has completed, and wave ii-blue is currently unfolding to push slightly lower. Following this, wave iii-blue is expected to resume its upward movement, targeting the immediate goal around 30.00 - 31.10. Invalidation point: 25.87       Conclusion:   Our analysis, forecast of contextual trends, and short-term outlook for ASX: REECE LIMITED - REH aim to provide readers with insights into the current market trends and how to capitalize on them effectively. We offer specific price points that act as validation or invalidation signals for our wave count, enhancing the confidence in our perspective. By combining these factors, we strive to offer readers the most objective and professional perspective on market trends.   Technical Analyst: Hua (Shane) Cuong, CEWA-M (Master’s Designation).  
    • Commodity Market Elliott Wave Analysis for Bitcoin, TLT Bonds, US 10 Yr. Yields, USD/ DXY, Gold, Silver, Copper, Uranium, Crude Oil, Natural Gas  Commodity Market Elliott Wave Analysis Update: Dollar and Yields higher and gold, silver, bitcoin, eth/usd, copper, oil, and gas lower. and we can expect this weakness to continue over the next trading sessions. We also have the Fed's meeting and the Employment figures with the lead in private employment ADP figures in the next session. Video Chapters 00:00 Bitcoin (BTC) ETH/USD, GBTC ETF 07:54 US Dollar Index, DXY / TLT Bonds. US Gov Bonds 10 Yr Yields 10:40 Precious Metals: Spot Gold XAU /GDX ETF / US Spot Silver XAG  14:54 Base Metals:Lithium, Ore, Uranium URA ETF / Copper /  18:52 Energy: Crude Oil WTI OIL / Natural Gas NG /  23:14 End Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge™ Australian Financial Services Licence - AFSL 317817 Source: tradinglounge.com  
    • Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart Pokadot/ U.S. dollar(DOTUSD) DOTUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Flat Position: Wave C Direction Next higher Degrees: wave (II) of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid level: Details: Wave II Is equal to 61.8% of Wave I at 5.225 Pokadot/ U.S. dollar(DOTUSD)Trading Strategy: Second wave correction before rising again in the third wave with a flat pattern. The current status is a short-term pullback in wave B before falling again in wave C, so wait for the correction to complete to join the uptrend again. Pokadot/ U.S. dollar(DOTUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an Uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum. Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge H4 Chart Pokadot/ U.S. dollar(DOTUSD) DOTUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Follow Trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave 4 Direction Next higher Degrees: wave C of Flat Wave Cancel invalid level: Details: A short-term pullback in wave 4 before falling again in wave 5. Pokadot/ U.S. dollar(DOTUSD)Trading Strategy: Second wave correction before rising again in the third wave with a flat pattern. The current status is a short-term pullback in wave B before falling again in wave C, so wait for the correction to complete to join the uptrend again. Pokadot/ U.S. dollar(DOTUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum.         Technical Analyst : Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!    
us