Indicator Settings

Techiescot

Question

1 answer to this question

21 hours ago, Techiescot said:

Hi, please can anyone advise how I save my indicator settings because each time I go back to the platform it has reverted to my old set up even though I apply changes.

Dear @Techiescot,

Thank you for contacting IG.

Please find the below instructions with the screenshots.

1. Right-click on the chart > select 'indicators' > select your desired indicator.

2. Right-click on the chart > select 'layouts' > 'save as' and then save your layout

3. Right-click on chart > 'layouts' > 'apply' and select the saved layout > 'Apply'

4. The indicator should appear on the chart

Thanks,

KoketsoIG

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

- KoketsoIG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Dear @zappa_69, Retail clients can't trade most US ETFs because of the PRIIPS (Packaged retail and insurance-based investment products) regulation. All European and UK retail clients are subject to this. This regulation covers (inter alia):  • Foreign Exchange (FX) Transactions • Over The Counter Derivatives • Exchange Traded Derivatives (including ETFs, ETCs & ETNs). As such, no retail client can trade on any of the above.  Thanks,  KoketsoIG
    • Dear @neueneuen, Thank you for the post. Please note that we will provide more information on this as soon as we have feedback from the relevant team. Thank, KoketsoIG
    • Pepe (PEPE) is showing signs of a potential 60% rally as it tests a sliding resistance level, fueled by significant whale purchases. Successful breakouts may lead to a substantial 56% upward advance as whales accumulate during dips. However, caution is advised, with the bullish outlook dependent on maintaining support at $0.00000581. Recent price movements suggest Pepe's consolidation phase may be ending, potentially signaling a trend reversal. Confirmation of a breakout is crucial before anticipating further gains. Pepe price has oscillated between $0.00000581 and $0.0000109 for seven weeks, with a potential retest of the flipped range low indicating a possible uptrend continuation. A decisive break above the declining resistance level could drive Pepe towards $0.00000835, with a surge in buying activity potentially pushing the price to $0.0000109, representing a significant gain. Long-term investor sentiment is improving, with the 30-day MVRV indicating a shift in favor of acquiring discounted altcoins from short-term sellers. While the outlook for Pepe remains bullish, a breach of support at $0.00000581 could challenge the bullish narrative, potentially resulting in a 15% decline and retesting of lower support levels.    
us