i want change my paypal account

Maxter

Question

1 answer to this question

4 hours ago, Maxter said:

my account on paypal hacked iwant change my paypal id on ig how can ido it

Hi @Maxter, we're sorry to hear about your compromised PayPal account. Please email helpdesk.uk@ig.com to notify us and request the removal of the PayPal linked to your account. Once confirmed, you can update with the new one. Also, consider changing your IG password for added security.

All the best,
AshishIG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• This BTC dip is rough, but this BGB trade mining event sounds interesting.  I'll check it out! Might be a good way to hedge against the volatility.
    • hi all, i am based in ireland and currently have an IG spreadbetting account. wondering if i can buy shares?? cant see any area on the platform where i can do that. thanks. cormac 
    • Imagine using your favorite NFT across different games and metaverses!  With STYLE Protocol, that dream becomes reality. This innovative protocol acts as a bridge, allowing seamless NFT and virtual asset interoperability across platforms.  No more limitations!  STYLE Protocol utilizes NFT sub-licensing mechanisms to break down barriers.  This means your prized in-game items or NFTs can be used, rented, or even turned into 3D models for use in various metaverse environments.  They're even integrating the popular Solana blockchain for faster transactions and a smoother user experience.  So, if you're a game enthusiast, metaverse explorer, or NFT collector, STYLE Protocol is a game-changer.  It opens doors to a truly interoperable future where your virtual assets hold value and utility across countless worlds.  Are you ready to join the revolution? Dive into the STYLE Protocol website and see how your digital collection can be unleashed!   
us