huge margin

Question

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, deepak738rana said:

hi i was looking at trading usd/hkd pair on ig platform. it says margin £33000...why is that? thanks

What's the spread and how much are you putting on each pip? 

1 hour ago, TheGuru12 said:

What's the spread and how much are you putting on each pip? 

no idea guru12. where can i see that? i was just learning about a pattern and happened to see that pattern in USDHKD. so wanted to try it. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart, ChianLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD) LINKUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Zigzag Position: Wave C Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave (I) of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: 8.498 Details: Wave C May be complete and the price increase again in Wave A or I. ChianLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Trading Strategy: It looks like the correction wave (II) is over. And the price is rising in wave (III), so we will focus on the five-wave increase in the Impulse pattern, which is likely to stay above the 24.00 level. ChianLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an Uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum.   Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge H4 Chart, ChianLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD) LINKUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Zigzag Position: Wave C Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave (I) of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: 8.498 Details: Wave C May be complete and the price increase again in Wave A or I ChianLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Trading Strategy: It looks like the correction wave (II) is over. And the price is rising in wave (III), so we will focus on the five-wave increase in the Impulse pattern, which is likely to stay above the 24.00 level. ChianLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an Uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum. Technical Analyst : Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
    • Would love to grab at a little lower!
us