Dividends

Guest Nichalex

Guest Nichalex

As I have said in my last message I am fairly new to IG. I see that IG provide information as to the effect on indices of shares going ex div. but would suggest that it would be very useful if they also itemised just which shares were involved and also showed the amount of each dividend.

Similarly I think it would help clients if when a share went ex div. this was shown on the page showing clients' holdings. 

Hi  and thanks for you suggestion. I shall make sure to pass this onto our futures desk and shares desk and see if we can give some more granular data in regards to dividends and ex-div dates / values etc. All feedback is periodically collated and if sufficient number of people request something we certainly look to try and add it. I shall try and keep you updated. 

• 1 year later...
Guest Workspace view

Hi, I am also fairly new to IG trading. I would like to make a request also. I have created a watch list with my favorite dividend trading stocks. Is it possible to have the ex dividend dates and the dividend yield % as a category for the stocks on the watch list view on the workspace view. If this can be added it would make my trading strategy a lot easier, thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Hold onto your lucky charms, crypto enthusiasts! A new contender has entered the meme token arena, and it comes bearing gifts – or rather, the promise of prosperity.  MANEKI, a meme token on the Solana chain, isn't your average internet joke.  Drawing inspiration from the legendary Japanese beckoning cat, MANEKI embodies good luck, success, and prosperity.  This feline token boasts a total supply of 8,888,888,888, a number considered lucky in many Asian cultures. But MANEKI isn't just about auspicious numbers.  With its wise and powerful cat persona, the project positions itself as a leader in the meme token space, potentially bringing fortune to its holders.  So, is MANEKI destined to become the next lucky charm of the crypto world?  Only time will tell. But one thing's for sure: this project is raising its paw and beckoning for attention.   Do you think MANEKI can live up to its promise of prosperity?  Will this lucky cat token become a leader in the meme coin space? Share your thoughts in the comments below      
    • Can anyone share their experiences or recommendations for renter's insurance companies? Or general advice on how to pick one. I'm particularly interested in providers with more "diverse" coverage options for renters so that someone with a more varied investment portfolio can properly protect their assets. Thanks!  
    • Japanese Public Company Metaplanet just bought $6.25 million worth of #Bitcoin
us