Bitcoin Gold

Guest DrewRoge

Hi - unfortunately we still don't have any new information regarding bitcoin gold. In this instance we are unfortunately restricted by the underlying market, however as soon as we have any information which would allow the asset to become tradable, we will of course inform clients. 

Hi all - unfortunately there isn't much additional news out at the moment which means we're still unable to list (or speculate on listing) Bitcoin Gold. We have a number of large exchanges who we use to hedge, however they are yet to list these pairs. The exchanges which currently price and trade BTG are generally Chinese and Korean, and some which don't require KYC checks which means we are unable to trade with them.

As soon as we have more information we will of course forward it on.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. After the Bitcoin fork on 24 October 2017, my account has been left with two open Bitcoin Gold (USD) positions which are currently valued at 0. If and when IG offer trading on this instrument, will my positions be valued at market rate?

Faz wrote:

Hi. After the Bitcoin fork on 24 October 2017, my account has been left with two open Bitcoin Gold (USD) positions which are currently valued at 0. If and when IG offer trading on this instrument, will my positions be valued at market rate?

Hi  - exactly that. When Bitcoin gold has been accepted by the exchanges we use to price and trade you positions on, we will be able to offer this online and quoted at the underlying market price. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• Commodity Market Elliott Wave Analysis for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Crypto Index, TLT Bonds, US 10 Yr. Yields, USD/ DXY, Gold, Silver, Copper, Uranium, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, XLE ETF, XME ETF. Elliott Wave Analysis Update for Commodity Markets: Current Analysis Remains Unchanged In the latest Elliott Wave analysis of the commodity markets, there is no alteration in the wave counts. Bitcoin is reinforcing its position with Wave (4) appearing to be established, contrasting with Ethereum which shows less clarity. The U.S. Dollar and 10-year yields are expected to continue their upward trajectory.  Gold, silver, and uranium are nearing the completion of their Wave 4, suggesting that opportunities for long trades may arise soon. Natural gas is currently in the e) wave of a Wave 4 triangle formation. Crude oil, maintaining a price above $80.00, remains in a bullish stance, as do ExxonMobil (XOM), alongside sector indices XLE (energy) and XME (metals and mining). Video Chapters 00:00 Bitcoin (BTC) ETH/USD / Crypto Index 09:49 US Dollar Index, DXY / TLT Bonds. US Gov Bonds 10 Yr Yields 17:48 Precious Metals: Spot Gold XAU /GDX ETF / US Spot Silver XAG  28:49 Base Metals:Lithium, Uranium URA ETF / Copper / ETF XME 35:36 Energy: Crude Oil WTI OIL / Natural Gas NG / ETF XLE 41:08 End Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge™ Australian Financial Services Licence - AFSL 317817 Source: tradinglounge.com 6 Analysts covering 150+ markets  
    • Hello Goldenbrown, Thank you for your interesting comments. I will answer them tomorrow, when I have some spare time. Best regards.
    • EDIT* Sorry forex pairs no lower than 0.10 but xauusd 0.50? It won't let me adjust to lower lots
us