ProRealTime DDE Export

Guest Stef

Question

4 answers to this question

Hi 

The DDE export facility is not available on the IG powered ProRealTime platform. Naturally I can see the value of being able to directly export data so that one can be able to perform their own analysis.

With that said I will pass on your feedback internally as one of the hurdles that would need to be considered for being able to have such a facility would be how being able to export data would be viewed by our exchange counterparties.

I do hope that helps! 

Hi ,

Please do. I can already export market data in realtime to Excel on other platforms I trade on (like IRESS). I just can't do it with IG and IG instruments; like the SA Cash 40, etc.

Regards

Stef

Guest johnde99

I've got the same problem.

There is another thread "PRT DDE Option Not Available" from October 2015, where IG said they would look into it and report back but I can't see that anything has happened ...

They suggested using the IG API with an Excel/ VBA interface to get at the historic data http://labs.ig.com

I've recently started doing something with this, but a fair degree of expertise is required.

Hi

At this stage DDE export is not in development and as a result will most likely not be added in the near future. We do offer API from the labs.ig.com webstite which can perform the same function but as you noted in your post it does require a certain level of coding experience.

We will keep you posted if there are any developments in terms on DDE exports in ProRealTime.

Thanks

Anton

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• image.png

• Commodity Market Elliott Wave Analysis for Bitcoin, TLT Bonds, US 10 Yr. Yields, USD/ DXY, Gold, Silver, Copper, Uranium, Crude Oil, Natural Gas  Commodity Market Elliott Wave Analysis Update: Dollar and Yields higher and gold, silver, bitcoin, eth/usd, copper, oil, and gas lower. and we can expect this weakness to continue over the next trading sessions. We also have the Fed's meeting and the Employment figures with the lead in private employment ADP figures in the next session. Video Chapters 00:00 Bitcoin (BTC) ETH/USD, GBTC ETF 07:54 US Dollar Index, DXY / TLT Bonds. US Gov Bonds 10 Yr Yields 10:40 Precious Metals: Spot Gold XAU /GDX ETF / US Spot Silver XAG  14:54 Base Metals:Lithium, Ore, Uranium URA ETF / Copper /  18:52 Energy: Crude Oil WTI OIL / Natural Gas NG /  23:14 End Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge™ Australian Financial Services Licence - AFSL 317817 Source: tradinglounge.com  
    • Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart Pokadot/ U.S. dollar(DOTUSD) DOTUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Flat Position: Wave C Direction Next higher Degrees: wave (II) of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid level: Details: Wave II Is equal to 61.8% of Wave I at 5.225 Pokadot/ U.S. dollar(DOTUSD)Trading Strategy: Second wave correction before rising again in the third wave with a flat pattern. The current status is a short-term pullback in wave B before falling again in wave C, so wait for the correction to complete to join the uptrend again. Pokadot/ U.S. dollar(DOTUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an Uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum. Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge H4 Chart Pokadot/ U.S. dollar(DOTUSD) DOTUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Follow Trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave 4 Direction Next higher Degrees: wave C of Flat Wave Cancel invalid level: Details: A short-term pullback in wave 4 before falling again in wave 5. Pokadot/ U.S. dollar(DOTUSD)Trading Strategy: Second wave correction before rising again in the third wave with a flat pattern. The current status is a short-term pullback in wave B before falling again in wave C, so wait for the correction to complete to join the uptrend again. Pokadot/ U.S. dollar(DOTUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum.         Technical Analyst : Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!    
    • A little bit retracement and then I'm in again! 
us